Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crysis Warhead - 8.7

It's a little more linear than the first game, but the action is more plentiful.

Graphics are of course the best gaming has to offer, even enough to elevate the experience as a whole.

splinter cell:conviction single player 9/10. its different from previous splinter games but in this case the change is welcome. very badass game, i'll give co-op a try later on.

I just finished inFamous with good Karma. 8.5/10

Is it worth playing a second time with Evil Karma?

Half Life 2 - 10/10

Days and days of incredible gameplay, storytelling, and making me care about the characters. Valve truely rocks for not pumping these out and taking their sweet time to make it truely unique and effective.

NOW PLEASE, for the love of god, release Black Mesa : Source already!

https://www.blackmesasource.com/

Last edited:
Splinter Cell: Conviction - 9/10

Having never played Splinter Cell before, I thought this had an incredibly intense, suspenseful, and engrossing single-player campaign. The story felt a lot like 24 crossed with the Bourne series. Loved the gameplay mechanics, the excellent balance between stealth and full-out assault, and the way in which you had multiple courses of action. I played it on Realistic difficulty right from the start, and it was extremely fulfilling.

It's not perfect. The XBOX 360 achievement glitches are a pain (biggest one being the "complete on Realistic" not registering despite completing it). The checkpoint system could be tightened a little. I like how it doesn't save after every encounter, making the player move and act more cautiously so as to not repeat huge sections. Also, I noticed a few times where the controls didn't respond correctly, and it got me killed several times (e.g. - shadow takedowns taking multiple presses of the button to engage).

Bayonetta 8/10

VERY fun. VERY sexy. VERY recommended. Fan of Devil May Cry? You'll like Bayonetta.

Red Faction: Guerilla 7/10

Got this game for free through the Darksiders deal...thing.

pretty fun, I liked the destruction elements. gameplay got kind of repetitive but destroying buildings never really stopped being fun. Story was blegh. Best part about the game was the Nano-machine shooting rifle.

all in all, not too bad for a free game.

(haven't tried the multiplayer yet...and honestly probably wont)

Uncharted : 9/10

The first game I've played and finished on my PS3 (just got my PS3 last week). Overall I was very pleased with the graphics and the gameplay...the platforming could have been better as well as the enemy AI, but considering this was one of the first titles for the PS3, I think they did very well with the game.

Heavy Rain - 11/10
Uncharted 2 - 10.5/10

Mainly because they were to me the most definitive gaming experiences I had and were the only one I kept watch on at 2009/2010.

Indiana Jones and The Staff of Kings for the Wii. 6/10.

Controls are really good, graphics are like a suped up version of a Dreamcast game. Story was good, puzzles were super easy. Nothing to write home about...just still waiting for that "awesome" Jones game to one day come out.

Indiana Jones and The Staff of Kings for the Wii. 6/10.

Controls are really good, graphics are like a suped up version of a Dreamcast game. Story was good, puzzles were super easy. Nothing to write home about...just still waiting for that "awesome" Jones game to one day come out.

Naughty Dog just needs to somehow get the Indiana Jones license...the end.

Red Faction: Guerilla 7/10

Got this game for free through the Darksiders deal...thing.

pretty fun, I liked the destruction elements. gameplay got kind of repetitive but destroying buildings never really stopped being fun. Story was blegh. Best part about the game was the Nano-machine shooting rifle.

all in all, not too bad for a free game.

(haven't tried the multiplayer yet...and honestly probably wont)

I completley agree with you there. Got mine in a sale about a month ago. The story was almost non exsistant and the missions got boring after your 50th driving mission. Blowing stuff up is fun though and I never played the multiplayer and have no real interest in doing so.

The highlight is a type of building in the last area with supports on the roof. I had the most fun destroying the supports and letting the concrete beams fall though the building killing the enemies underneath.

7/10

Borderlands 8/10

It was good to play and customize my character. Had to wait for my roommate to play though otherwise one of us would outlevel and have to wait for the other...

Back