Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beyond two souls. Personally give it a 9.8/10. If I were professionally reviewing it for others a 9.5/10

It's one of my favorite games in my collection. Beyond and Heavy Rain are both lasting experiences that prove stories in games work.

Reeeeeally late comer to the Halo series so Halo 1-3: 5/10 wasn't good but wasn't bad either for me. Working my way through Halo 4 now and really enjoying it a lot more than the previous ones. Im not a multiplayer person so idk if Reach and ODST are games I should invest in or not

GTA V, single player gets a 9/10 and online gets a 3/10, not impressed at all, very boring and NO HEISTS!

Beyond two souls. Personally give it a 9.8/10. If I were professionally reviewing it for others a 9.5/10

It's one of my favorite games in my collection. Beyond and Heavy Rain are both lasting experiences that prove stories in games work.

Whaaaa? Seriously? The controls are the most horrendous mechanics ever!

Reeeeeally late comer to the Halo series so Halo 1-3: 5/10 wasn't good but wasn't bad either for me. Working my way through Halo 4 now and really enjoying it a lot more than the previous ones. Im not a multiplayer person so idk if Reach and ODST are games I should invest in or not

Reach and ODST have single player campaigns as well. The ODST single player campaign should be played alone the first time anyway. Gives it a better atmosphere.

The Last Of Us 10/10 (Easily my GOTY and the best video game i've ever played)

Grand Theft Auto V 9.5/10

Bioshock Infinite 9.5/10

Batman:Arkham City 9.5/10

Batman:Arkham Asylum 9/10

Splinter Cell Blacklist 9/10

Red Dead Redemption 9/10

All great games with TLOU being the best i've ever played.Waiting to play Beyond Two Souls,Watch Dogs,Assassins Creed Black Flag, and WWE 2K14.

The Last Of Us 10/10 (Easily my GOTY and the best video game i've ever played)

Grand Theft Auto V 9.5/10

Bioshock Infinite 9.5/10

Batman:Arkham City 9.5/10

Batman:Arkham Asylum 9/10

Splinter Cell Blacklist 9/10

Red Dead Redemption 9/10

All great games with TLOU being the best i've ever played.Waiting to play Beyond Two Souls,Watch Dogs,Assassins Creed Black Flag, and WWE 2K14.

I like how you think :duff TLOU definitely was the peak of this generation.

I like how you think :duff TLOU definitely was the peak of this generation.

Thanks man and just out of curiosity do you think that if there will be a TLOU 2 they will have the same characters and what do you think it'll be about.I think I read somewhere that they will be making a TLOU 2 but you can never really be sure nowadays on the Internet.If there isn't going to be a Last Of Us 2 I won't be that upset.The first one (Including the ending) was absolute Perfection in my opinion.The voice acting,the story,the gameplay,the graphics,the emotion,The soundtrack everything was just fantastic.I really don't know how they could make it better.The fact that the multiplayer is so good is just a bonus.It's really sad that GTA V will probably win GOTY.I loved GTA,incredible game,but it's no TLOU in my opinion.I hope I'm wrong and TLOU does win but I can't see it happening.

Thanks man and just out of curiosity do you think that if there will be a TLOU 2 they will have the same characters and what do you think it'll be about.I think I read somewhere that they will be making a TLOU 2 but you can never really be sure nowadays on the Internet.If there isn't going to be a Last Of Us 2 I won't be that upset.The first one (Including the ending) was absolute Perfection in my opinion.The voice acting,the story,the gameplay,the graphics,the emotion,The soundtrack everything was just fantastic.I really don't know how they could make it better.The fact that the multiplayer is so good is just a bonus.It's really sad that GTA V will probably win GOTY.I loved GTA,incredible game,but it's no TLOU in my opinion.I hope I'm wrong and TLOU does win but I can't see it happening.

GTA will win because of it's numbers sold and not for what the game actually is. TLOU 2 I want to happen, but honestly I don't think should be Joel & Ellie again. TLOU has become my old time favorite game.

GTA will win because of it's numbers sold and not for what the game actually is. TLOU 2 I want to happen, but honestly I don't think should be Joel & Ellie again. TLOU has become my old time favorite game.

Agreed.If TLOU 2 kept Joel And Ellie there are so many ways it could go good & bad.TLOU ended perfectly for Joel and Ellie so I don't want that to be ruined but then I really wanna see what happens with them.I'm 50/50.I guess time will tell but I don't think that if TLOU 2 were to be made it would beat number 1.It was sheer perfection.:clap

Batman: Arkham Origins 8/10.

A solid and welcomed addition to the Arkham series barely tries anything new, but ends up just as compelling as its' predecessors due the well written story. While it's no Asylum nor City, I think batfans and casuals alike will enjoy the ride.

Beyond: Two Souls. Hands down one of the most incredible pieces of entertainment I've ever experienced. Yeah, it's not quite a movie and not quite a traditional game but whatever it is, I enjoyed the ride more than any movie I've seen this year and more than 90% of the games I've played this year. It's truly amazing how engaging it manages to be despite requiring so little input from the player; the character animations/performances and story really can carry a video game. Your input still matters ofcourse, and although it's essentially just walking, running, and quick time events, it's made exciting because of the unrivaled cinematic presentation and more importantly, the emotional investment you have in the main character, Jodie.

The story is epic, it features so many elements of so many great things but puts them together in such a unique way that it really stands on its own. What also keeps it compelling enough to breeze through in one 10 hour sitting is the way the "levels" are all super interesting "scenes" in Jodie's life played out of sequence; and they aren't given a standard time limit, they're as brief or long as the story calls for and rarely overstay their welcome. You might go from playing as Jodie as a kid in the snow to adult in the desert back to back which keeps things interesting and varied and gets you to know the character inside and out. The great thing is, since Jodie's powers cause people to exploit her and treat her horribly, much of the game plays out like an epic revenge fantasy, paying back everyone who screwed her over. Every aspect of the presentation pulls you in and after a while it goes from feeling like a limited game to its own natural thing. Many have made fun of the creator David Cage for trying to make his crazy interactive movie games, but this one is proof that they have their place and can be really really awesome. 10/10

Beyond: Two Souls. Hands down one of the most incredible pieces of entertainment I've ever experienced. Yeah, it's not quite a movie and not quite a traditional game but whatever it is, I enjoyed the ride more than any movie I've seen this year and more than 90% of the games I've played this year. It's truly amazing how engaging it manages to be despite requiring so little input from the player; the character animations/performances and story really can carry a video game. Your input still matters ofcourse, and although it's essentially just walking, running, and quick time events, it's made exciting because of the unrivaled cinematic presentation and more importantly, the emotional investment you have in the main character, Jodie.

The story is epic, it features so many elements of so many great things but puts them together in such a unique way that it really stands on its own. What also keeps it compelling enough to breeze through in one 10 hour sitting is the way the "levels" are all super interesting "scenes" in Jodie's life played out of sequence; and they aren't given a standard time limit, they're as brief or long as the story calls for and rarely overstay their welcome. You might go from playing as Jodie as a kid in the snow to adult in the desert back to back which keeps things interesting and varied and gets you to know the character inside and out. The great thing is, since Jodie's powers cause people to exploit her and treat her horribly, much of the game plays out like an epic revenge fantasy, paying back everyone who screwed her over. Every aspect of the presentation pulls you in and after a while it goes from feeling like a limited game to its own natural thing. Many have made fun of the creator David Cage for trying to make his crazy interactive movie games, but this one is proof that they have their place and can be really really awesome. 10/10

1,000% Agree.

The Last Of Us = 10/10

GTA V = 10/10

I was a bit 'meh' to start with GTA V, cause I knew it would be just another GTA game BUT after buying and playing it, I can't stop!

So much development went into the game and still is.

It's huge / epic.

FC3:BD - 9/10

I just can't get enough of this nostalgia awesomeness in a nutshell... Why? WHY IT'S SOOOO DAMN SHORT?!?!!??

Back