Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pikmin 3

8.5/10

Amazing graphics and really good music

Indeed.
A very good game.

The few things I dislike is having to hurry on each level, you know, before the sun sets. But I see why they included this artificial time limit. There would be no point in collecting fruits.

The second thing is the aiming. Sometimes during battles, I'm trying to aim at an enemy and crosshairs end up locking on a nearby flower or something else. Forget about the flying enemies. I later figured out that it's easier to aim and lock onto their shadow. :D

Despite that, however, I still very much enjoyed the game and give it a 8/10.

Legacy of Kain : Soul Reaver

10/10

I cant give it any less. Theres nothing i can fault it on. Music is top notch, voice acting is top notch, settings are top notch, characters are top notch. You can complete the game by going brother to brother then to Kain to complete it but only of explored 40% of the world. You can just roam around free, and not without reward you get new spells, new reaver abilities and get to explore whole new landscapes with its own look, music and unique feel.

Project X-Zone: 8/10

I really enjoyed this game. Sure it's super repetitive...but I dunno, the combat was fun to me. The story was silly and nonsensical but it made fun of itself a lot which I liked...so it was charming at least. All the characters were great in their own way. Of course, I LOVED the resident Evil cameos like Nemesis, Tyrant and Hunters. Awesome stuff. I like the good ole fashion sprite graphics and the music had some great throw backs. The game took me 55+ hrs to complete, so I definitely feel I got my moneys worth.

Legacy of Kain : Soul Reaver

10/10

I cant give it any less. Theres nothing i can fault it on. Music is top notch, voice acting is top notch, settings are top notch, characters are top notch. You can complete the game by going brother to brother then to Kain to complete it but only of explored 40% of the world. You can just roam around free, and not without reward you get new spells, new reaver abilities and get to explore whole new landscapes with its own look, music and unique feel.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

That speech was basically the start of the real LOK story. Blood Omen set up Kain, Soul Reaver set up Raziel and then that speech set up what would become the whole premise of what would and wouldnt save Nosgoth

Skyrim 9.5/10 :Great Game - would have been 10/10 if not for the 'freezing' issues!

Lego Lord of the Rings - 10/10

The Walking Dead - 3/5
Great story, fantastic writing, but downright unplayable at times because it was so buggy. Would have been great if the developers had patched the game.

LOK : Soul Reaver 2 7/10

one of my top 4 ps2 games. But vastly inferior to the ps1's Soul reaver. The same handful of areas but slightly changed with 3 different time eras were boring. Puzzles were boring. Half way through the play through i actually went back to play Soul Reaver 1 and just explore some areas i hadnt been to unlock new spells. Soul reaver for ps1 was about 4x as big as SR 2 for ps2. There was twice asmuch music and handled better.

In the final timeline of SR2 it is a great game though. Janos audren (leading in to blood omen 2). Meeting and killing Melchia, Zephon then Rahab & Dumah. Followed finally by Turell who you never got your revenge with in SR1 but will in defiance. Then the final boss is yourself, when you were a sarafan knight. All really epic stuff. But its a big step down than SR1 even with the updated graphics that SR2 has.

Defiance next! Then Blood Omen 1 & 2

Soul Reaver is my #1 game of all time. I dont think anything has the exploration, settings, musics and story as well as it does. On top of that the best voice acting. You can go through the entire story and not need to make any detours and of only explored 40% of the game. It has 0 load times, the music mixes in the game between casual and combat then spectral are still groundbreaking to this day.

Nothing comes close to the original soul reaver. but Soul Reaver 2 still topples most of the PS2 titles. But it does lack to the original so i do have to knock it down on music, settings and story ( a point each)

Splinter Cell: Blacklist 9/10. Very good game, and the best one in the series on many years. Hopefully we'll get a follow up to this game, and they can continue the quality.

splinter cell:blacklist 9/10. great game, bummed at first cuz of no Ironside but you kinda forget about it by the 2nd or 3rd mission.

Soul Reaver is my #1 game of all time. I dont think anything has the exploration, settings, musics and story as well as it does. On top of that the best voice acting. You can go through the entire story and not need to make any detours and of only explored 40% of the game. It has 0 load times, the music mixes in the game between casual and combat then spectral are still groundbreaking to this day.

Nothing comes close to the original soul reaver. but Soul Reaver 2 still topples most of the PS2 titles. But it does lack to the original so i do have to knock it down on music, settings and story ( a point each)

My main disappointment with SR2 is it's lack of any real boss fights. Sure you get thise little scuffles at the end, none of them compare to anything in SR1. I mean sure...throwing flaming **** at Zephon isn't terribly engaging...but it's something :lol

Zephon was creepy as ****. It reminds me of the Alien Queen. I also find it interesting that there was a lone dead vampire hunter with a flamethrower who had obviously recently just died in the chamber. How did he get there? Who was he? He had obviously just went through all the crap we had to get there, or used a portal

Zephon was creepy as ****. It reminds me of the Alien Queen. I also find it interesting that there was a lone dead vampire hunter with a flamethrower who had obviously recently just died in the chamber. How did he get there? Who was he? He had obviously just went through all the crap we had to get there, or used a portal

Yeah, Zephons lair is always the part I dreaded when playing. It has the creepiest vibe out of all the areas. Gives me the willies.

The Last of Us. 10/10.

I've been unfortunate to live among friends who mostly pirate games with their modded 360s or torrented PC games, and they're a proud and self-justified bunch.

This game showed them the error of their ways. :lol

Back