Rank your favorite ALIEN.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite xenomorph?

• ALIEN

Votes: 239 42.5%
  • ALIENS

Votes: 256 45.5%
  • ALIEN 3

Votes: 48 8.5%
  • Alien Resurrection

Votes: 20 3.6%

• Total voters
Well Predators are humanoid, hunt like we do, think like we do, we can communicate and reason with them, have a very advanced version of our tech, have helped our evolution through the ages (if you count avp)... and they like beef. Its not much of a stretch. Theres alot more reason to relate to them than a creature thats born of face rape, chest bursting then spending the rest of your time scurrying around air vents and massaging people into eggs.

Personally, I prefer the purity of the aliens. They seem to be ferocious predators, like lions or sharks. They just do what they were designed to do.
Preds are just humans in disguise... using all kinds of high tech to kill unarmed or technologically inferior prey. I know there's people who like safaris and shooting animals for sport, but it's not really my cup of tea. So, no, I don't really relate to them. :peace

Also, I like the design of the aliens a lot more than that of the preds. But I do like preds, they are my second favorite sci-fi movie monsters!

Personally, I prefer the purity of the aliens. They seem to be ferocious predators, like lions or sharks. They just do what they were designed to do.
Preds are just humans in disguise... using all kinds of high tech to kill unarmed or technologically inferior prey. I know there's people who like safaris and shooting animals for sport, but it's not really my cup of tea. So, no, I don't really relate to them. :peace

Also, I like the design of the aliens a lot more than that of the preds. But I do like preds, they are my second favorite sci-fi movie monsters!
I hate humans who go out and kill innocent creatures for fun. But I love the Predators.
Without weapons, an alien would destroy a Predator, so...

Actually I felt AvP was more an alien movie than a predator movie.
Grid does kick some major butt before being killed off in the blast, and Scar doesn't make it either.
I felt AvP-R was more pred-oriented.

AvP had it right, sort of. In the comics, the Preds are always taking out tons of aliens at a time...but with weapons. There's this one comic, where there's a clan out hunting Xenos on a planet they recently dropped them on..one of the predators gets badly wounded by an alien, but still kills it. Then one of the clan members (Two Stripes) sees him, ignores him and takes the alien's head acting as if he's the one who killed it..some other clan members find (I think his name was Lightstepper) his body and obviously know that Two Stripes had cheated..they leave him there completely nude and you can see him cowering up on a tree while a couple aliens are slowly walking towards him.
He's obviously screwed.

And Bakurenoh, AvP:R was a big pile of crap that made little to no sense, so...

Well Predators are humanoid, hunt like we do, think like we do, we can communicate and reason with them, have a very advanced version of our tech, have helped our evolution through the ages (if you count avp)... and they like beef. Its not much of a stretch. Theres alot more reason to relate to them than a creature thats born of face rape, chest bursting then spending the rest of your time scurrying around air vents and massaging people into eggs.

Humans made these creatures a reality, but all the rest sounds goofy considering they are pure fantasy.

:rotfl I think we're all safe - no fun. :monkey1 But there are a few here that would love it, I'm sure. Ripley is still in my top 10 female actors of all time. :clap

If they find what they're lookin' for out there, that mean we get full shares?

^_^ Brett, you're guaranteed by law to get a share.

How cool is Prometheus going to be? I hope it's a s good as everyone seems to think.

Back