Rank your favorite ALIEN.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite xenomorph?

• ALIEN

Votes: 239 42.5%
  • ALIENS

Votes: 256 45.5%
  • ALIEN 3

Votes: 48 8.5%
  • Alien Resurrection

Votes: 20 3.6%

• Total voters
How many "Which is your favorite Alien" threads are there already? What is it with newbs and the incessant need to SPAM the forum with new threads?!?!?! USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, you consider somebody with over 1800 posts to be a "newb"? I would hate to find out what you think about somebody like me. :pfft:Just for that I think I will go start a thread titled "Please no more douchy petitions OR POLLS":nana:.
:inlove

Wow, you consider somebody with over 1800 posts to be a "newb"? I would hate to find out what you think about somebody like me.

I didn't even know you were here, and we joined at the same time four years ago! Then again, I don't bump into nam much anymore either since I started back to school.

Watching Aliens right now in bed...

"then all of this, this bull____ that you think is so important. You can just kiss all that goodbye!"

I didn't even know you were here, and we joined at the same time four years ago! Then again, I don't bump into nam much anymore either since I started back to school.

Watching Aliens right now in bed...

"then all of this, this bull____ that you think is so important. You can just kiss all that goodbye!"

I'm sorry fury, but I don't understand what you mean when you say that you didn't even know that I was here.

I just don't think I ever read a post by you before. What sections do you hang out in? I'm mostly Aliens and Horror myself.

Why don't you just ____ off? :monkey1:lol

What? :lol

How cool is Prometheus going to be? I hope it's a s good as everyone seems to think.

Cool doesn't even begin to describe it... I think it's going to be the best movie to come out in a long, long tine. And that it's going to cost me at least 1K in figures alone... :lol

[ame]https://youtu.be/a9jRaa4Wkbk[/ame]

Wow, you consider somebody with over 1800 posts to be a "newb"? I would hate to find out what you think about somebody like me. :pfft:Just for that I think I will go start a thread titled "Please no more douchy petitions OR POLLS":nana:.
:inlove

:lol Necro-quoting! That post by Nam was 57 years ago! And Butters did not have 1800 posts at that time so the description was probably accurate back then.

aliens_shotgun-eat-this_1196993087.jpg

:1-1::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

What? :lol

Cool doesn't even begin to describe it... I think it's going to be the best movie to come out in a long, long tine. And that it's going to cost me at least 1K in figures alone... :lol

https://youtu.be/a9jRaa4Wkbk

What I've seen so far does looks very promising. Have you seen this new clip? ^_^

[ame]https://youtu.be/hUxdAWrsag8[/ame]

I love the creature design better in AL()ENS by a small fraction but ALIEN will always be my favorite :D

So the New PROMETHEUS has different creature.....not the org. Giger alien.

that sux :gah:

No, it's something new. It was never billed as an "Alien" movie. It will be good or bad on its own merits. AVP Requiem had the Giger alien, but that didn't stop it from being trash. We'll see what Prometheus is tomorrow night.

So the New PROMETHEUS has different creature.....not the org. Giger alien.

that sux :gah:

Yeah, seriously man? The untold stories behind the ALIEN mythos are what Ridley's trying to get at here.... That's how to keep the universe ALIVE and taken SERIOUSLY (whereas AVP hasn't made anyone respect the Xenomorph very much)

Thing is it fleshes out the universe SIGNIFICANTLY to fully place the "Space Jockeys" (or in the film, 'Engineers') in their canon role. Plus Scott already expressed sincere interest in doing at LEAST a sequel, and possibly a movie truly reintroducing Giger's creature with some official tweaks from Giger directly or H.R.'s artworks (one painting of which was definitely used on a sculpted wall in the film; I hope that's not some kind of 'Spoiler')

Back