Rank your favorite ALIEN.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite xenomorph?

• ALIEN

Votes: 239 42.5%
  • ALIENS

Votes: 256 45.5%
  • ALIEN 3

Votes: 48 8.5%
  • Alien Resurrection

Votes: 20 3.6%

• Total voters
DON"T WATCH it if you don't want to hear MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!

[ame]https://youtu.be/-x1YuvUQFJ0[/ame]

:lol

It blew it away. There was no visible damage on the alien.
To be fair, even if they did decide to add a damaged suit to the movie purely for that scene it would be hard to tell black melted charred flesh from the original design while its floating around in space

But back to my original point i think the much more aggressive A:R Aliens would make minced meat of the slower moving, less aggressive (less physically equipped) Giger Alien. I like that more in a creature.

Maybe but the A:R Aliens aren't part of what anyone should consider canon. :D

I like everybody else know its by far the worst of the movies. And a bad movie in general. But i not like most dont bury my head in the sand and pretend something doesnt exist just because i have a passion for the pre decending movies.

People have a bigger reason to call BS on Aliens to Alien in terms of the creature than A:R. But because of the quality of the movie it gets a free pass.

I like everybody else know its by far the worst of the movies. And a bad movie in general. But i not like most dont bury my head in the sand and pretend something doesnt exist just because i have a passion for the pre decending movies..

Why not? You should, its easy to do and it means they can make however many crap sequels they want but you'll never think less of your favoured originals. I've seen some people on this forum say things like 'Reloaded and Revolutions sucked and it ruined The Matrix for me'...well thats a pity. I'd just pretend they never happened if I didn't like them, the sanctity of the first film is preserved. Though incidentally I do like Reloaded and Revolutions.

If you love something or someone you love them for their good and their bad. You've got to take them for a complete package. That's true love ;-)

I accept the Alien franchise with all its flaws. Cos thats the kinda guy i am!

If you love something or someone you love them for their good and their bad. You've got to take them for a complete package. That's true love ;-)

I accept the Alien franchise with all its flaws. Cos thats the kinda guy i am!

If it works for you than power to ya. My way works for me. Its just the first 3 Alien films far as I'm concerned. I have to see Prometheus a few more times before I decide whether it exists or not :lol

Prometheus only exists for me if Prometheus 2 makes up for the bullcrap that was the first! Alien 3 Is my favorite of the franchise. But thats purely down to taste

I was disappointed with Prometheus but there is enough separation from the other movies for it not to be considered part of that series.

AlienS was my favorite. Alien was classic & good but it was a slaughter fest. AlienS at least they sent in pro soldiers, and everything was action & intense all the way to the end. Love it. Alien 3 was a mess, resurrection i actually liked it was different, but too far out there for some people.

In term of statue, by far the sano 1/5 alien is my favorite, nothing comes even close. I will never need another alien statue...unless sano makes a 1/4 version.

I think the first three movies counter each other perfectly and all bring something unique to the Alien mythology. I've never heard of this Alien 4 you speak of though. Ripley died at the end of 3..end of story.

Back