Rambo V - CANCELLED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amen, The Josh. It's just a classic case of a generation growing up with a franchise and claiming as their sacred inviolable possession. As soon as a new instalment comes along, they kick up a fuss. :gah:

PS. I'm hoping you're younger than 30, otherwise you might be offended too! :monkey3

I agree totally.

I am younger than 30.

I'm 30 and hate KOTCS, well maybe not hate but I sure am not sitting through it again. :lol

Yeah, but Keith after reading and hearing some of the ____ you watch. I have take what you add to this with a grain of salt. :lol

I agree totally.

I am younger than 30.

Yeah, but Keith after reading and hearing some of the ____ you watch. I have take what you add to this with a grain of salt. :lol

Not asking you to take it any sort of way. Or anyone else for that matter. :lecture:duff:lol

I thought Rambo 4 was a pile of ____e so I'm relieved there won't be anymore. That's 90 minutes of my life I'll never get back...

*runs for cover*

Re: RAMBO V-Greenlit

Actually, he plans to make more EXPENDABLES films and has already started writing the sequel.

Interesting, not a bad thing, I just didn't think you could assemble a good chunk of those guys back repeatedly for it. Hopefully it'll do well enough in the box office to bring everyone back.

2270115518_546f7101d0.jpg

THIS IS GREAT NEWS.

There has to be more collectibles made for the Rambo franchise, since there will be no more movies.. Grr.. :banghead

I think this is still moving forward. This article points to a newly released poster in France and specific plot points discussed by the executive producer of The Expendables.

https://www.aintitcool.com/node/45069

As an added bonus, the extended version of Rambo 4 is up for pre order on amazon.

If Sly says he's done, I believe it's done, and if they make one without him, to me, it doesn't exist.

AICN says Stallone called Harry and said that he is finished with the character - no way, no how he'll come back as Rambo. The French posters have no basis in anything real. If the rights owners want to move forward it would be with a different actor.

I know it's is unlikely but if they used another actor for a sequel that would be hilarious. They should cast someone who looks like the pf. :monkey3:lol

Well, probably not anytime soon, but I'm sure it's innevitable that someone will remake/reboot Rambo someday when Hollywood is short on ideas.

While I can't personally embrace anyone but Stallone playing him, I would give another take on First Blood a shot, if they made it to be true to the novel, I haven't read the book but from what I gather, the movie and novel are so different, could be interesting to watch a movie that was truer to the book.

Rambo is done,kinda sad but it is a risk to make another when the last one ended perfect,i can`t think of a better ending actually,finally looking for a new way of living and make peace with his family.Through the first 3 movies we knew nothing more about him than a Dark individual that served in Vietnam,and now he finally found a reason to live on,and considering this is Rambo,it is a big risk to continue further on that Story,it might ruin it all.

Rambo as a family man is not something we want to see,a soft version of John J.:lol

Like the article says,that Rambo finds out his father died and a mexican family lives in his house,if that`s the case,the ending in Rambo 4 would be all for nothing.

This is coming from a hardcore Stallone fan,but i think Sly should leave Rambo as it is,we don`t need to know the character more than we do,that`s what`s make the Character so good,hates the world because of everything he has been through,simple as that,no need to go deeper into the character.

Back