Rambo V - CANCELLED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RAMBO V-Greenlit

Rambo, what mean 'expendable'?
co-bao.jpg

Sly said he will work on Rambo after Expendables is finished,so don`t worry about not seeing Rambo back again,just be patient,early 2012 is my guess.

2012? :( But some Mexican dudes said the world will end by then. Wait a minute, the world doesn't end until December 2012 :banana

Phew.

One thing I know is that I'll let the world end before I watch the movie "2012". :lol
Not to backtrack but I was watching RAMBO a few days ago and again I felt it ended the serious a huge positive note , I still can't help but think this series would be better left alone. It doesn't help that although it looks fun " The Expendables " just looks like a mvoie about killing and blowing stuff up. I should trust Stallone though , I never thought another Rambo would show up and be that great.
It should be interesting to see how this ends up.

I think with Expendables, Stallone just wanted to do a classic 80s style action movie and gather some of the biggest action names, past and present, for a fun movie. With Rambo, he definitely has more concern about story and character. I still say Rambo 5 may not happen, but if it does, I fully trust it'll be because Sly believes in value telling whatever story he has in mind.

Yeah, I'm just desperate for news that it's going to materialize, is all.. I knew it's fake I just wanted to share. :banghead

Not to mention this project is far from having a website, they probably don't even have a completed script yet, there's really no information to share.

I'd say, this is a good thing, and glad he saw why. Rambo did end with the character going full circle and while I'm always game for more Rambo, going off on missions or whatever after Rambo's ending probably would feel unnecessary or out of place. I knew if it didn't feel right to proceed he'd move forward, no more Rocky 5s.

But now, since Rambo 4 is definitively the end, where's my figure Hot Toys :tap

Hopefully just means more movies along the lines of Expendables, if Stallone keeps doing action stuff.

I would love another Rambo but yes Rambo 4 had the perfect ending so it is maybe for the better.

Oh well,at least we`re getting a director`s Cut Rambo :D

Oh well,at least we`re getting a director`s Cut Rambo :D

Yeah, while it sounds like it'll mostly be the deleted footage cut into the film, it'll be nice to see the film that way instead of having to watch those clips out of context in a separate part of the DVD, especially his speech on the boat, I really don't think that should have ever been trimmed.

Only thing i would have changed with the last Rambo movie is getting Col.Trautman involved somehow,just a couple of minutes Rambo visiting Trautman`s grave and having a flashback with footage of the earlier movies,or just hearing Trautman`s voice while Rambo looks down at his grave.
He was in Bhurma so it wouldn`t exactly fit in,all of a sudden visiting D.C and his grave,but it could have been a part of the ending though...or just a flashback,while he was sleeping or something.

Back