Cyberpunk 2077

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I think I broke the game last night because I used a mod to force a romance between V and Judy. Not sure if you ever tried that, but I won't recommend it :lol. The voice lines were just all wrong. Judy referred to male V's butt as a "booty", and called him "girl", etc. Hope it doesn't prevent him getting any action from Panam.

Thanks for the tips! :duff I've been especially trying to level up the Shinobi skills though the side-missions, and I was in the process of doing a bunch after Ghost Town. My V is purely a stealth build. I mean... a cloaking device, a katana as a main weapon, Sandevistan - I just had to do it as an MGS fan.
Best build honestly.....

It's a game and atmosphere made for stealth.

Add a decent sniper (like Panams) and your golden

Lol I think I broke the game last night because I used a mod to force a romance between V and Judy. Not sure if you ever tried that, but I won't recommend it :lol. The voice lines were just all wrong. Judy referred to male V's butt as a "booty", and called him "girl", etc. Hope it doesn't prevent him getting any action from Panam.

Thanks for the tips! :duff I've been especially trying to level up the Shinobi skills though the side-missions, and I was in the process of doing a bunch after Ghost Town. My V is purely a stealth build. I mean... a cloaking device, a katana as a main weapon, Sandevistan - I just had to do it as an MGS fan.
Yeah I think I saw that mod, but I never installed it. Judy's got some great side missions, but Panam is my ride or die girl! lol Kind of a shame since I almost always play as Fem V. I just enjoy Cherami Leigh's voice so much more than Gavin Drea's.
The Netrunner build was my main choice for the longest time. But I did finally go with a Sandy/shinobi/cloaking build for my last two playthroughs. I think I'm hooked on that build now. lol It just feels so unfair (and awesome!) when your literally running around your enemies while lopping off heads with the katana. The poor fools never even see V coming. :lol
And now that you mention it, V can literally turn into Grey Fox with that loadout. Just need the badass outfit to go with it. lol

Back