Rainman Project (Crazy Dog Stansfield)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh crap ,that's five people and probably more on other forums.

dopc3b.gif

:lol

Best.
GIF.
Ever.

I agree we need an expressive head, please no passive looking sculpt with zero character, I'm sick of almost every character I own being in differant action poses all with the exact same lifeless expression.

I wish i had the cash for this!! I love this character. Thanks to Tay i for introducing me to this movie I have become obsessed and made my own leon custom. He needs a Stan

hi~
I'm came back from Full moon Harvest Festival~
did you make a wish to Moon?
I had a long~ vacation. I took a rest at that time. sweet time. haha.

btw, I'll post head sculpt soon. wow. I'm exciting!! Rainman is making head fastly. keep on your eyes~

see ya man~

hi~

btw, I'll post head sculpt soon. wow. I'm exciting!! Rainman is making head fastly. keep on your eyes~

see ya man~

Wow looking forward to pics but please let me save :lol

hi~

see ya man~

Awesome, awesome, awesome.. :panic:
We like Monty Burns more..
Conga like you mean it...
Please don't make me shock you..

I asked this earlier , I was wondering if Rainman does accept paypal or wheter you have to pay with a card ?.
I remember being at the checkout on one site and having paypal as an option but i think that was Euerka ?.

:monkey1

hi~

see ya man~

:horror:horror

* Panic meter goes into overdrive *

I have a feeling you should be OK bud.

Fingers crossed for you. Don't think there would be anyone here I feel would 'deserve' this more than you.

Back