Rainman Project (Crazy Dog Stansfield)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about the old woman as an included item ?. :lol
We'll need a hot toys round shouldered body. :rotfl

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/OrB8DN-nzvQ?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/OrB8DN-nzvQ?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

OK. Here goes:

Outfit:

Tan suit: 4 pearl brown buttons on each sleeve, two waist pockets, one left breast pocket, two buttons at waist.

White fitted shirt.

Tan leather belt with gold buckle.

Tan brogue shoes with black heels.

100_5747.jpg

100_5740.jpg

100_5735.jpg

100_5739.jpg

100_5751.jpg

Accessories:

Pill box
Watch: tan strap with gold dial and silver parts to face
Cigarette
Cigarette pack and lighter
Walkman cassette player
Holster on left side

100_5731.jpg

100_5734.jpg

100_5737.jpg

100_5738.jpg

100_5753.jpg

Jack, PLEASE note: the suit in the above pic is NOT the classic tan one from the beginning!! The tan one would be most popular. :D

Everything Snake Eater says please. :lecture:monkey3

I'd love buy that smiling sculpt. :lol

So when you order from Rainmans site does it take you straight to the paypal checkout ?.

Ltd accessory for full set: 1:1 pill box

NO pills though please Jack!! Customs would hate that! :)

I had tramadol once and they looked similar. Don't have any kids around though , dangerous. They knocked me out. :lol
Do you think this will be up within 18 days ?. If it is I may have to go with the clothing set. :(

Last edited:
Norman Stansfield (Gary Oldman) uses an Ithaca 37 with a tactical flashlight mounted on the pump forend, and fitted with a pistol grip while raiding Matilda's (Natalie Portman) house. Malky (Peter Appel) also uses an Ithaca 37 with an extended magazine tube.

IthacaModel37.jpg

Stansfield dances through Matilda's house while playing Beethoven in his head, armed with an Ithaca 37 with a pistol grip and tactical flashlight.

Leon-Ithaca37-1.jpg

:lol

I meant to say if it is up within 18 days I'll have to go with the clothing set only. If it isn't up by then I'll be able to get the full thing since I'll get some cash I can spend on this by then. I might have to sell some more stuff now. I NEED this. :monkey4:gah:

I had the cash to last week. I'm an idiot. :slap

Norman Stansfield (Gary Oldman) keeps a Smith & Wesson Model 629 revolver with a 3" barrel and unfluted cylinder as his duty sidearm. Stansfield's Smith & Wesson Model 629 appears to be customized or at least a rare, non-catalogued special production run. The standard and/or limited production, short barreled 629s usually have slightly shorter ejector rods (while the gun in the film's ends at the barrel). The muzzle is nicely crowned, too. It's done in a manner uncommon on factory-standard Smith & Wesson revolvers (and limited production runs), which means it was likely a customized & shortened Smith & Wesson Model 629 "Classic Hunter". Unlike the standard model 629, the "Classic Hunter" variation was a special production run made in limited quantities in the late 1980's/early 1990's. It could be had in carbon blue steel and in stainless steel, came with an unfluted cylinder (standard production 629s feature fluted cylinders) and had either in 6-inch and 8 3/8-inch barrel length with the full underlug. Since the 629 "Classic Hunter" Stansfield packs isn't in factory configuration, we can assume it has been further customized and shortened, perhaps to make it more concealable and lighter to carry all-day like an oversized snub nose.

Leon-SW629snub-1.jpg

Leon-SW629snub-3.jpg

Leon-SW629snub-4.jpg

Leon-SW629snub-5.jpg

:lol

I meant to say if it is up within 18 days I'll have to go with the clothing set only. If it isn't up by then I'll be able to get the full thing since I'll get some cash I can spend on this by then. I might have to sell some more stuff now. I NEED this. :monkey4:gah:

I had the cash to last week. I'm an idiot. :slap

Ah right.

I seriously doubt pre-order would be within 18 days. This is just getting started.

Cheers Teddy. :rock

Just realised it's actually 15 days. :D

I know you and me are interested in the full figure , maybe Deckard.
Is there always a set amount of them made ?.

I hope this turns out great. :pray:

hate to pass on another rainman figure, but i don't really have a need for this character. my Leon is stand alone worthy. Im happy for everyone whos been waiting for this though!

Back