Rainman Project (Crazy Dog Stansfield)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the one Mindbook did a while back:

leo.jpg

That and a normal sculpt would be the tits.

Oh, and for the guns:

https://www.imfdb.org/index.php/The_Professional

I will certainly have to see how my saving goes, maybe this could be my first, highly doubt it however :(

I love the one Mindbook did a while back:

leo.jpg

That and a normal sculpt would be the tits.

Oh, and for the guns:

https://www.imfdb.org/index.php/The_Professional

He's also My friend. ^^ Rainman wathced this model. and, praise him.
mindbook like rainman too. of cause, I like both of them. hahaha.
btw, we're considering to make that pose extra head(secret or). not fix yet. I should ask it to mindbook in first.

hate to pass on another rainman figure, but i don't really have a need for this character. my Leon is stand alone worthy. Im happy for everyone whos been waiting for this though!

oh Would you list your leon on this thread? I wish to it very much~

And for that buddy you know i am eternally grateful :thud:

You can see the effort and love that has gone into that figure, cant wait to get mine now bud

Are you interested in Norm bud? Think i remember you saying you have no interest in this is that right? Be a shame not to have a Rainman Norm standing next to your amazing Leon i think

That Leon is awesome. I really hope enterbay come through with theirs. My custom is great but there are things that still bother me I'm sure enterbay could get right.

Yeah to be honest I really don't have much interest. I may get a head if it blows me away but probably not even though the head will no doubt be amazing. Truth is, while I love the movie and I love Oldman, I barely remember he was in the movie, At least in my opinion, his character was pretty generic and boring and he's not iconic enough to take up shelf space. I do not really see him as a counterpart to my Leon figure. A Matilda would be and I'd get that. It would also allow for more of a challenge for Rainman's skill sets and is a harder thing for us to bash together.

I know there were 2 or 3 guys who wanted to see this made so I'm definitely happy for them but also definitely happy to sit this one out.

Seriously?!

He is one of the greatest screen villain for me. Makes the film and steals every scene.

Thats my thoughts bud but i guess each to their own, I personally thought my amazing Leon would look lonely without Stansfield so this is good good news :yess:

I always thought Oldman really stood out in this movie above everyone. All the performances are exceptional , Jean Reno plays Leon perfectly and I still think Matilda is Natalie Portmans best acted role but Oldman in this just steals the show for me. A lot of his scenes being completely improvised helps.
Heath Ledger's joker actually reminded me of his character , subtle movements with his hands and body whilst he wonders around as if he has his own theme tune playing in his head. The creepy faces he pulls and the looks he gives people. Small things , like the way he gets mad when he's shot in the shoulder and then after going crazy you realise it's simply because his suit has a hole and it's not the fact he's been shot. One second he can be perfectly calm and the next completely insane doing things completely unexpected ( unless you've watched the movie 5 million times like myself :lol ). For me personally , he is the perfect ,maybe most under appreciated screen villian of all time. It isn't the way he looks , more the mentality of his character and as I've said before in a few threads most of my figures look boring visually , I just love to remeber the character they played in their movies when I look at them.

If done correct this is a figure I simply cannot miss. It will be the most important part of my collection and one of the reaons I started this hobby was to eventually get this character done. If I don't manage to get one of these I'll be disappointed beyond belief.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/gKjJKbgqf2A?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/gKjJKbgqf2A?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I always thought Oldman really stood out in this movie above everyone. All the performances are exceptional , Jean Reno plays Leon perfectly and I still think Matilda is Natalie Portmans best acted role but Oldman in this just steals the show for me. A lot of his scenes being completely improvised helps.
Heath Ledger's joker actually reminded me of his character , subtle movements with his hands and body whilst he wonders around as if he has his own theme tune playing in his head. The creepy faces he pulls and the looks he gives people. Small things , like the way he gets mad when he's shot in the shoulder and then after going crazy you realise it's simply because his suit has a hole and it's not the fact he's been shot. One second he can be perfectly calm and the next completely insane doing things completely unexpected ( unless you've watched the movie 5 million times like myself :lol ). For me personally , he is the perfect ,maybe most under appreciated screen villian of all time. It isn't the way he looks , more the mentality of his character and as I've said before in a few threads most of my figures look boring visually , I just love to remeber the character they played in their movies when I look at them.

If done correct this is a figure I simply cannot miss. It will be the most important part of my collection and one of the reaons I started this hobby was to eventually get this character done. If I don't manage to get one of these I'll be disappointed beyond belief.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/gKjJKbgqf2A?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/gKjJKbgqf2A?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Completely agree with you buddy and i am thankful for this to be made, by Rainman of all people, i think i can still understand why others might not want him though

I honestly don't think you will struggle pre ordering this one bud, there will be 10 ltd versions and 10 clothing sets with heads, one way or another i am 100% confident you will get one of these, i don't see the level of interest to be like that of GBU

I hope you're right mate !. I have a feeling more interest might pick up once photos are shown , if so that's when I'll start worrying. :lol
I've just recieved a ridiculous bill from BT for apparently going over my internet usage ( even though I'm on an unlimited package ? ) so now they might be going to cut my internet off.
I've already phoned my mate to stay at his the night this goes up for pre order. I WILL NOT MISS THIS. :lol

I hope you're right mate !. I have a feeling more interest might pick up once photos are shown , if so that's when I'll start worrying. :lol
I've just recieved a ridiculous bill from BT for apparently going over my internet usage ( even though I'm on an unlimited package ? ) so now they might be going to cut my internet off.
I've already phoned my mate to stay at his the night this goes up for pre order. I WILL NOT MISS THIS. :lol

:lol:lol:lol

This was on watchdog the other night, complain, they have no right to quote unlimited and then limit your usage like that, they especially cant just cut you off like that

Apparently the package has a fair usage policy so you can go over the unlimited but then it isn't unlimited is it ?. :lol
They always send massive phone bills anyway , I need to change provider soon.

Think all of us going for a full set should be OK....should. :lol

Anyway, Snake doesn't have time for this Mickey Mouse bull____.

Back