Rainmans next project: the girl possessed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice review Stiff.

Interesting that you're favouring version 1. When the idea was first mooted I was pretty set that the masturbation scene was the one I would be least comfortable in seeing recreated, but that's exactly how I've ended up displaying her (legs spread, crucifix in hand, head back to front and "You know what she did? Your c*****g daughter?" coming from my mouth every time I look at it!) and that's how she's staying.

To be honest, I'm constantly changing my mind about which version I prefer, but just so glad that we actually got both.

Good review brother :hi5:. I'm loving my V2 more and more every day. Your vid is inspiring me to get off my ass and get V1 set up

Nice review Stiff.

Interesting that you're favouring version 1. When the idea was first mooted I was pretty set that the masturbation scene was the one I would be least comfortable in seeing recreated, but that's exactly how I've ended up displaying her (legs spread, crucifix in hand, head back to front and "You know what she did? Your c*****g daughter?" coming from my mouth every time I look at it!) and that's how she's staying.

To be honest, I'm constantly changing my mind about which version I prefer, but just so glad that we actually got both.

Regan Macneil/Pazuzu... bringing the best out of people since '73
biggrin.gif

Spent a couple minutes with this little demon earlier. The hair is much more tolerable now, styled how I see fit. May go in and make a few adjustments, but its better than it was initially thats for sure.
Fairly pleased with the results.
12326045_10153725976156665_407234472_o.jpg
12333856_10153726025926665_246960381_o.jpg
12326045_10153725976236665_1246884287_o.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely. That looks REALLY good.

Is it that hard to see whatever you have holding her up in person, or are you editing it out of the pics?

No editing! Just angle of pictures i guess. Most angles from eye height actually hide it. U can see it in one of those pics under her body but heres one from the direct side from the other detolf. Its hidden enough that it never bothers me.
4a41bdef7c742a364641697899c92ffe.jpg

Epic pics man!

Thanks Andrew! :hi5:

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Ahhh there's the behind the scenes magic! Looks great bro, very discrete.

:duff
Thanks man! Glad to have her hair done - and looking at her now shes just that much more terrifying - haha.
What a difference some bangs and hair layering makes. It's needed to bring out that likeness just that little bit more.

BRING ON KARRAS!
should be any day now I'm guessing....

Has anyone successfully added green vomit on version 2? Any tips?

Or is everyone too scared to add it on?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Awesome man :clap

Has anyone successfully added green vomit on version 2? Any tips?

Or is everyone too scared to add it on?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I don't have the skills myself but she definitely needs the puke treatment. I want to send her to one of the great figure doctors here to fix her hair and add some puke. I think I'd just get it done on the clothes and not the sculpt

Incredible Phine , i think yours is the best painted one by far, always thought that after seeing your first close up pics -

But rainman uselly keeps all his paint work very similar, but yours looks well and beyound everyone elses - most will properly say its the pictures, lighting, etc but i really think you,ve got a one off awesome piece right there ;)

did you do the scar to her leg yourself - mines just painted on , yours looks engraved in?

Thanks everyone!!!

Incredible Phine , i think yours is the best painted one by far, always thought that after seeing your first close up pics -

But rainman uselly keeps all his paint work very similar, but yours looks well and beyound everyone elses - most will properly say its the pictures, lighting, etc but i really think you,ve got a one off awesome piece right there ;)

did you do the scar to her leg yourself - mines just painted on , yours looks engraved in?

much appreciated words hotslayer.. That bruising / cut is the stock paint, it looks super detailed to me i dont know if they are all like that - but it looks engraved simply by the way it is painted.

Lee absolutely nailed this set. Both versions are from the multiple head spin scenes. Looks exactly like this right here. love it.

eGhyMHd0MTI=_o_head-spin.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-12-14 at 4.02.39 PM.jpg

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ky-FkvpVRcg/U9sIyrFQThI/AAAAAAAAyZg/ZeSqrOqMC5A/s1600/tumblr_lb3ci97yyI1qb9nsso1_r5_500.gif

congrats on the pick up Andrew. Amazing pose and pics. Priest will accompany her well!

Back