Rainman Artwork 2014 The Butcher's Enemy "The Priest's Son"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone who commissions one of those will be burned at the stake :lecture. I doubt that RM would even agree but if he did I think he's lose a lot of points in the popularity department

Well he did when he did the boardwalk empire OOAK no? :dunno

I've never watched the show, but I am sure some weren't to happy about that as I recalled.

Now he cancelled Amsterdam, which isn't too bad from the perspective that not too many people were interested it seems, but nonetheless those who were are a little disappointed.

It makes sense though. He can just concentrate on doing 1-2 figures instead of a run of 35-70 figures and having to paint them all and go through the headache of making everyone happy.

Well he did when he did the boardwalk empire OOAK no? :dunno

I've never watched the show, but I am sure some weren't to happy about that as I recalled.

Now he cancelled Amsterdam, which isn't too bad from the perspective that not too many people were interested it seems, but nonetheless those who were are a little disappointed.

It makes sense though. He can just concentrate on doing 1-2 figures instead of a run of 35-70 figures and having to paint them all and go through the headache of making everyone happy.

This is very true and naturally there was disappointment and arguments over the whole issue. I haven't got into the craze yet either but BWE is definitely a popular show and I'm sure any RM release from that title would have had a huge following. It was kinda questionable why he chose to do characters from that but then again there wasn't the same overwhelming clamoring for them as there is for Duke, Torrance or even the Pikey. We've seen plenty of RM threads go wild but if one of those characters were to get PC'd, that thread would descend into hell like we've never witnessed

Personally I hope the Pikey is not attempted until a suitable body gets released. Which is Iminime using for Memento figure?

Personally I hope the Pikey is not attempted until a suitable body gets released. Which is Iminime using for Memento figure?

The current info was a TTM19 equivalent (Worldbox or whatever) but there was the update about the delay till mid next year, which can possibly be for a newly developed body (not conformed; just my assumption)

yep, WeAreToyz are full steam ahead with this character and it's shaping up to be a RM or iminime quality release!

I have been on the thread that Robbie was making them, is that the same one you are talking about

Lakhota is using his Speak and Spell

Yes, I am going to get some cash and contact Moe. BRBA just tapped me lol

Lakhota is using his Speak and Spell

Back