{RAINMAN ARTWORK} Next Project!??? THE PREGNANT POLICE CHIEF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey ladies and gents! Been awhile since I have started up a thread like this but I'm pretty freaking excited! I was speaking with Rainman the other day and we were talking shop about films as we usually do and the Coen brothers came up! Lee was expressing how much he loved their films and would love to do companion figures of Walter and the Jesus from The Big Lebowski one day.

We then went back to discussing the Coens and really got stuck on talking about Fargo and its legendary greatness. I won't go into all the gushing but I was asked to post this thread as Lee is thinking real hard about doing Marge Son of a Gunderson as his next release! It would be a hero (for once) and a female (a pregnant one at that!). A real breath of fresh air from his last few villainous works of art!

So sound off and show your support for the SUPER NICE Pregnant Police Chief from Brainerd, MN!

o-FARGO-FRANCES-facebook_zpsccuft3ae.jpg

fargo-marge-2_zpsuw4fcp0k.jpg

fargo14_zpsy2ysc9we.jpg

Last edited:
Quite shocked Lee was so adamant to make this one. Seems niche and he is normally highly averse to that. Then again he did do the PF duo afterall.

Congrats to all who want this. Couldn't have more interest so my wallet is very relieved.

YES YES YES... As I requested on the interest thread for awhile now and for years. Told you guys... :)

Bring it, Lee. I can't wait to hear now how many people "love" this film and how they have desperately wanted a Margie figure for "a long time." I'm all for it. Hope Lee sees the interest and then follows up on his interest on this particular character. Will add a nice diverse looking figure to his catalog.

Yeah, it would definitely be a breath of fresh air, a throwback in some ways to the Willy Wonka, Pee-Wee, and Dude type releases from way on back. . .and for that reason, I can easily see it not happening :lol

*receptionist's voice* Bring in the next psychotic murderer from cult movie X, please.

Brilliant, distinctive film (arguably the Coen's best), excellent performance, would make for a sweet figure.

Yeah, it would definitely be a breath of fresh air, a throwback in some ways to the Willy Wonka, Pee-Wee, and Dude type releases from way on back. . .and for that reason, I can easily see it not happening :lol

*receptionist's voice* Bring in the next psychotic murderer from cult movie X, please.

Brilliant, distinctive film (arguably the Coen's best), excellent performance, would make for a sweet figure.

:lol

You hit the nail on the head Sam! :hi5:

As a fan of the Coens, Frances and her excellent performance as well as the film I reallly would love to see this happen too! Alas, one hour in and the census is no beuno! :dunno

Pregnant Policed Chief? Who Is she?:dunno Anything Big Lebowski related = a Big Nah! The movie was Wack!:lol Maybe im Getting Too Old for this Hobby!:lol

pass....but then again...I did think it would be hard to get the same type of sales he has gotten the last 2-3 releases...maybe he reached a plateau of sorts...the pool of characters...is just not there....I get it for Fargo...but don't think the same type of hype is there...

Sometimes we forget this is still a business, Marge while unique and probably will come out great (I have no interest in her) won't sell well...

Back