{RAINMAN ARTWORK} Next Project!??? THE PREGNANT POLICE CHIEF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes we forget this is still a business, Marge while unique and probably will come out great (I have no interest in her) won't sell well...

Like I said, I was asked to put this out there which means the person that runs this business is interested in the idea. Maybe he's welcoming a small offering after the Jack madness. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Like I said, I was asked to put this out there which means the person that runs this business is interested in the idea. Maybe he's welcoming a small offering after the Jack madness. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Oh don't get me wrong man I read that and totally understand and Goodluck to you guys, I was more referring to sometimes I read others suggestions which Lee hasn't mentioned and what I wrote comes to mind. Just used Marge as an example.

With 3 show of hands, I would be absolutely bowled over if this project got the green light. To me, there is nothing to see? Writings on the wall is it not?!

With 3 show of hands, I would be absolutely bowled over if this project got the green light. To me, there is nothing to see? Writings on the wall is it not?!

Sideshow freaks is not Rainmans whole customer base and we also have lost alot of people that used to contribute to these threads that are not posting anymore. They are still around but choose not to engage. No matter, I'm not here to defend this project just spreading the word. The man will do what he wants in the end.

Pass....take that character choice and bury it at the bottom of the list.

Absolutely No Interest in Marge. If it's gotta be a Coen film then give Me Jesus from Lebowski.

THIS! THIS! THIS!
jesus-quintana.jpg

THIS would be a character to get a limited release, i personally have 0 interest but you know what if rainman decides to do so, go for it.

I really have no interest in this whatsoever. But there would be an enourmos amount of Interest with Walter or Jesus. I would LOVE a Walter!!

Absolutely loved this movie so this should be my first Rainman figure as I wasn't a fan of his previous characters. She's definitely the most visually interesting, but William H Macy and Steve Buscemi really stole the film for me. Would love either as the DX accessory!

Back