Rainman Artwork 2014 The Butcher's Enemy "The Priest's Son"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ajkhunter

Ill show you the Darkside
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Ok well since no one else is starting a thread thought I would since I am extremely excited about this, Rainman has confirmed his next project is the Butcher's Enemy "The Priest's Son" name isn't official yet...

Leonardo DiCaprio as Amsterdam from Gangs of New York!

9glu.jpg

85rf.jpg

xb53.jpg

qh60.jpg

6xn6.jpg

rht3.jpg

cwm2.jpg

64wg.jpg

1hcc.jpg

Let's try and keep this thread positive and show Rainman our support after another great release of his "Driver"

Last edited:
We can't escape this film just yet....lol
Let's see how this one stands next to the great Butcher!!!

Badass, I have complete faith in this. I need a Leo, and for this to complete the GoNY shelf next to Bill - Can't wait to see some prototypes start flowing in. !! :D

haven't seen any movement on the other one started...should be good competition....i will get the one that i think captures the best likeness...clothes will also play an important part in this decision....:)

At last i buy a true American........................

I'm on list for the other one, but will also get this.

Anyone fancy parting with their Rainman Butcher, PM me.

Thank God Rainman stuck to his guns and did what he wanted to do and didn't listen to the whisperers and those *****ing about Torrence.

Great choice I'm very exited to see the result!

RM could really nail this sculpt...Leo's features lend themselves to Rainman's sculpting style.

RM could really nail this sculpt...Leo's features lend themselves to Rainman's sculpting style.

I agree with this. No disrespect to the artist intended, but one thing I've often perceived was that all of Rainman's sculpts seem quite soft and fair, regarding skin and features. That's not a dig, it's just his style, and, with Leo's baby face, that seems like it could be a match made in heaven for you GoNY fans.

Glad to see this is still happening if he nails it fs for me .

Good job AJK and nice pic spread to get it started. This will likely be a break for me but you can never say never in the hobby. Either way I'm eagerly watching

Back