Rainman Artwork 2013 Pulp Fiction Project 2- Jules the Shepard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah...still looks like he needs to go on a diet...but now I want those ACI shoes and BMF wallet

ACI Shoes no worries eBay is littered with them. Trust me your not missing out not having the BMF Wallet it's not great...

The Rainman version is not great....But the BMF wallet is great, Corrose needs to get on this!

Rainman should have done this sculpted half opened to be placed in the hand
jules-bmf-wallet.jpg

I actually don't have an issue with the sculpt at all. I think it's pretty damn close. As for being too fat in the face, I disagree. The other sculpt that was shown a few pages back looks anorexic to me. All personal preference I guess.

I actually don't have an issue with the sculpt at all. I think it's pretty damn close. As for being too fat in the face, I disagree. The other sculpt that was shown a few pages back looks anorexic to me. All personal preference I guess.

I completely agree with ya. The more I look at my setup, the more I am appreciating the Jules sculpt and loving the duo together as a whole.

I might be wrong...but I'm sure this isn't the first RM figure that gets a few parts replaced to make figure better....and won't be the last.

HAAAA....at least I can say that i didn't buy the FS or the outfit plus headsculpt set....I think once I done...I will have a pretty cool set up and figures that suit my tastes and will represent what I thought a Pulp Fiction set should look like...:)

I cant believe how much the UK postal service sucks! The package arrives at the nearest depot to where I live, it ends up being held until I pay the shipping VAT, I decide to pay extra so it arrives the next day and it still doesn't arrive. Totally rubbish! :mad:

I cant believe how much the UK postal service sucks! The package arrives at the nearest depot to where I live, it ends up being held until I pay the shipping VAT, I decide to pay extra so it arrives the next day and it still doesn't arrive. Totally rubbish! :mad:

NEVER pay for there Saturday delivery service its useless and horrendously overpriced to start with

A few more shots. Really fell in love with the suit look so much more once I did the neck fix. Gonna skip on the dork look for now. These guys have ****ing presence man! Don't sleep!

DSC05317_zps5b50fc66.jpg

DSC05321_zps7f15c68e.jpg

DSC05322_zps0ad77d16.jpg

DSC05324_zps2adf2c54.jpg

DSC05325_zps892fa2eb.jpg

DSC05363_zps61ac265f.jpg

DSC05365_zpsbd95d91b.jpg

Last edited:
Jules paid a visit to Barneys today and upgraded his footwear! 100X's better now! :panic:

Thanks again Pops for hookin' Jules up with the proper footwear brother!! :1-1::hi5: He just traded his Payless shoes for some Duckie Browns! :lol

BEFORE:
null_zps5f825785.jpg

AFTER:
null_zps2b2217e4.jpg

null_zps719161b6.jpg

Back