Rainman Artwork 2013 Pulp Fiction Project 2- Jules the Shepard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking of getting a couple Snyderman sculpts and having Nathan paint them for my Dork Clothes figures...

9047_617664508258218_966313281_n.jpg

They just offered a special on all three of their PF unpainted sculpts (Vega/JRS Vega/Jules). You should check and see if they have any left.

Lookin good Q!! :hi5:

Quick question...are the ACI Shoes the way to go for Jules?

Are these them?
https://bit.ly/14303k5

Thought I read somewhere that Churchhill's shoes is also the way the go...any thoughts?

Thanks Pajji. I went with the Churchhill shoes. Very stiff laces, but after some work they will tie properly (just will make you curse out loud first). .

Maybe sculpted was the way to go on the BMF. It would have benefited by being stuffed and a bit weathered

Lookin good Q!! :hi5:

Quick question...are the ACI Shoes the way to go for Jules?

Are these them?
https://bit.ly/14303k5

Thought I read somewhere that Churchhill's shoes is also the way the go...any thoughts?

Those aren't the real deal ACI ones broski. The good ones are very detailed. The bottom of the shoe is painted to appear like it's scuffed wood with two nails in the heels. It also has a tan interior (black exterior).

They're popular and they've become hard to come by. Thank God I but a bunch of black pairs and a couple brown last year when they were easier to get.

They come black matte, black gloss, brown & white. I don't see them listed on the Bay but these are them in white

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ACI-1-6-SC...onFigures_JN&hash=item3383f14ed6#ht_641wt_917

Maybe sculpted was the way to go on the BMF. It would have benefited by being stuffed and a bit weathered

Those aren't the real deal ACI ones broski. The good ones are very detailed. The bottom of the shoe is painted to appear like it's scuffed wood with two nails in the heels. It also has a tan interior (black exterior).

They're popular and they've become hard to come by. Thank God I but a bunch of black pairs and a couple brown last year when they were easier to get.

They come black matte, black gloss, brown & white. I don't see them listed on the Bay but these are them in white

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ACI-1-6-SC...onFigures_JN&hash=item3383f14ed6#ht_641wt_917

Thanks for the heads up Pop...I knew they looked off...reason I didn't pull the trigger...I'll keep looking for a pair...if not ill go with the Churchill pair...you got any pairs you willing to part with? :monkey3

And just a heads up, Coulson shoes are NO GOOD for Jules. They're made for Coulson who they were trying to keep short in comparison to the rest of the Avengers line.

The peg sits very low and is imbedded inside the shoe so when you put it on the body, the ankle is almost in the shoe too. Point is it absorbs the height that you're trying to add to Jules. With long foot pegs and Coulson shoes, Jules ends up to be the same height as Vince.

Just a heads up before someone goes and spends the $30-$45 on the Bay that those things are fetching, and then you're not happy with the results when you get them :wink1:

These are the ones I'm talking about. They're a good choice if you're crazy like me and things like detailed soles that you can't see are important to you :lol

Yea I'll hook you up Pajji. Is $19.50 cool? I paid $17 and then it's $1.70 First Class shipping & PayPal fees.

These are the ones I'm talking about. They're a good choice if you're crazy like me and things like detailed soles that you can't see are important to you :lol

Yea I'll hook you up Pajji. Is $19.50 cool? I paid $17 and then it's $1.70 First Class shipping & PayPal fees.

Yes sir! PM me your info brother :duff

Those aren't the really shiny ones are they?

Those are the gloss one there but I have the matte ones too. You're choice :duff

I'm going with gloss on Jules to break them up a bit but the matte are the same exact level of sheen as Vince's shoes

Those are the gloss one there but I have the matte ones too. You're choice :duff

I'm going with gloss on Jules to break them up a bit but the matte are the same exact level of sheen as Vince's shoes

You're absolutely right...PM sent! :hi5:

Back