Rainman Artwork 2013 Pulp Fiction Project 2- Jules the Shepard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
null_zps6fa49017.jpg

Say Milkshake again! Say Milkshake again! I dare you! I double dare you mother****er! Say Milkshake one more god damn time!!!!

:rotfl

Jules is the Shepard and Plainview is the tyranny of evil men

Snyderman just put out a bald uma sculpt you can use a mia... It has a great look.. thte iminime looks to pissed off to be mia

I've been looking at that one as well. I'm gonna do some photoshop experimenting on it first. but may give it a shot. Whatever happened to that Marcellus Wallace HS that was floating around?

I've been looking at that one as well. I'm gonna do some photoshop experimenting on it first. but may give it a shot. Whatever happened to that Marcellus Wallace HS that was floating around?

that would be great!
A wig on that sculpt would actually look good for mia...
As for her suit, maybe one of the ZCWO suits??

I wonder... Robbie, would you be up for a run of Bad Mutha ********* Wallets for those of us without the fullset and/or wanting to upgrade?

And even for those with. The lack of the BadMoFo wallet, the suit being tailored to EB and the sell out of the dork clothing were the three reasons I got the FS. I hear the wallet is so-so, so I'd probably be interested in grabbing another especially if it has that beaten up look and some cards and bills stuffed in.

And even for those with. The lack of the BadMoFo wallet, the suit being tailored to EB and the sell out of the dork clothing were the three reasons I got the FS. I hear the wallet is so-so, so I'd probably be interested in grabbing another especially if it has that beaten up look and some cards and bills stuffed in.

:exactly::lecture:goodpost::clap

Question.....were the suits tailored different between the 2?
If I bought 2 of Jules suits and make Vince out of one of them?

I'm thinking of getting a couple Snyderman sculpts and having Nathan paint them for my Dork Clothes figures...

9047_617664508258218_966313281_n.jpg

Back