Rainman Artwork 2013 Pulp Fiction Project 2- Jules the Shepard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i saw this pic on his FB...the comment that says that this looks the best like this...really made me laugh out loud because you basically can't see anything but the eyes...lol

526305_625606344140896_1114174047_n.jpg

Rainman's pic.

Actually, both my Vince's & Jules hair piece came off once.
Pretty easily as well.

I wish I took some pictures. Because you can really see how
great these sculpts are(Vincent even more so) without the hair piece on.
But I already put the hair back on and with better glue this time.

Actually, both my Vince's & Jules hair piece came off once.
Pretty easily as well.

I wish I took some pictures. Because you can really see how
great these sculpts are(Vincent even more so) without the hair piece on.
But I already put the hair back on and with better glue this time.

Awesome news on the removal of the back hair pieces for Vince?

I was thinking about doing that and getting those pieces resculpted shorter and without that dramatic flip in the hair.

Still not messing with it.

Care to experiment Robbie?

For s*** and giggles ?

Experiment putting on hair?
No thanks. I think well executed real hair is the future for this hobby but Im not game for making it on this one. Besides I have a metric a$$ load of work I have to do and Im back to work at my real job so I have zero time.

Mine popped off is why I know about the glue.

Experiment putting on hair?
No thanks. I think well executed real hair is the future for this hobby but Im not game for making it on this one. Besides I have a metric a$$ load of work I have to do and Im back to work at my real job so I have zero time.

Mine popped off is why I know about the glue.

Yeah I know you have ton of work.

Just being opportunistic :monkey3

:hi5:

has anyone bloodied these two up yet thought some one was on with it?

I'm on it but I'm still waiting for my Jules H&C from The Man. Then they are getting sent out for the bloodbath treatment :yess:

I'm trying to decide how heavy to go with the blood. It's between going lighter to resemble the kitchen scene (and get coffee mugs for them) or go heavier to resemble how soaked they were after they cleaned the car..... I'm leaning toward the kitchen look....

:hi5:

I'm on it but I'm still waiting for my Jules H&C from The Man. Then they are getting sent out for the bloodbath treatment :yess:

I'm trying to decide how heavy to go with the blood. It's between going lighter to resemble the kitchen scene (and get coffee mugs for them) or go heavier to resemble how soaked they were after they cleaned the car..... I'm leaning toward the kitchen look....

Seb?

Ok took out the show signature option in tapatalk. It was displaying my sig twice

Last edited:
Back