Rainman Artwork 2013 Pulp Fiction Project 2- Jules the Shepard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will check in a little bit. If they are flip flops, I will give these to everyone who bought a figure or parts from Rainman free of charge.

Hit me up if anybody wants to buy the dork clothing for Jules.

I will sell the clothing, J chain, and BMF wallet.

PM me if your interested

I will check in a little bit. If they are flip flops, I will give these to everyone who bought a figure or parts from Rainman free of charge.

That's cool, and a very generous offer. Jules hasn't arrived yet, but looking forward to seeing how it comes across in hand. If I have to do tweaks so be it. Like I mentioned earlier, Vincent is one of the most eye-catching figs in the collection. So really want to be able to see the two shine together.

It still has tons of issues Mike, and those shoes and "fullset item wallet QC" will always and forever be the ultimate slap in the face. Let's not pat anyone on the back. He should have brought his "A" game for Pulp Fiction (Quality Control, Management,Communication/feedback) and he didn't. He brought it for Harrow instead :lol

The Dork clothing to me are looking more like the Hail Mary pass that this needed.

but atleast the figure has so much more personality and charm now! Its starting to look like a keeper!

Vince's Dork gear doesn't wear as graceful as Jules'

pulp24.jpg

Agreed. The EB body working well with the D.C. is pure dumb luck. This wasn't planned whatsoever but by the grace of God it just happens to fit extremely well. It's a very uplifting occurrence but it doesn't fill the other gaps that are lacking on their own.

It's still not the level of visual excellence that I would want for the D.C. This body replicates his physique very well in the D.C (better than in the suit :monkey1) and the clothes just fit it very naturally. But it still has unsculpted/unpainted plastic legs with a double joint. I'm sure there are plenty guys out there that would stick this on a TT and not mind shiny plastic and exposed joints and ankles but I'm on a hunt for a higher level of realism than that. It's gonna be a mission (more so for Vince) and I won't be able to achieve the level that I really want, but I'll have to settle for close enough.

(and on a side note, it wears the clothes well but mine has super weak ankles and can't stand on it's own)

I also agree that Vince set up isn't jiving as effortlessly and gracefully. He'll take more work but in the end there are better Frankenstein options out there for him; even some ready-made options

... and yes.... total keepers :)

That's interesting.... My Agent J body is perfect. No issues. Of course I got it secondary market as I missed on the fullset... Which brings me to point 2...

IDK. Mine can't stand well. Even when he was suited up and had the shoes on. The kness are fine but the ankles are floopy

towards the beginning of the movie when the 2 go in to the bar to meet with marcellus wallace, I think you can get a quick glimpse of their feet as they walk through the door. i need to throw the movie in again and check. Been trying to figure out myself as to what i should put on their feet.

:exactly:

VInce's seem to be black brazil style flip flops. I think Jules has dark brown (?) soccer style banded variety but I can't tell.

EDIT: ACtually I think Jules are tan sole/brown upper brazil style flops

Last edited:
Back