Rainman Artwork 2013 Pulp Fiction Project 2- Jules the Shepard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't see Jules in the movie so I am going with these for basic reference photos.

Jules
12371_mens-reef-leathersmoothy_n79_detail.jpg

Vince
havaianastopblackflipflops.jpg

Look good to me man :)

I was thinking of dumping the suits and going with the Dork Clothes but now that I have them in that iconic pose its growing on me each and everytime I glance at them.

I'll have the Dork Clothes set-up ready and wait for Rainman to open up his painted heads again.

I will check in a little bit. If they are flip flops, I will give these to everyone who bought a figure or parts from Rainman free of charge.

Oh my! So wonderful to be here on SSF with members like Robbie! You are definitely the man and I for one was wondering where in the world I was going to get 1/6 scale flip flops! But thanks to you, I can proceed with bashing my Dork set of Vince & Jules now! Thank you thank you thank you! :yess:

My plan for this, because there are a lot of different feet for lots of different bodies, people send me their feet and I will install the flip flop on them and send them back.

Here is quick mock up to give an idea. I plan on refining a bit but this is basically what I'm offering. Obviously Vince's will be all black.

IMG_20130725_211443_526.jpg

IMG_20130725_211426_900.jpg

Great idea Robbie, plus it will cut down on people asking for them and never using then, taking advantage of your generosity, this way they have to have actually feet (bodies) to get a pair, thanks for doing this man!

Oh my! So wonderful to be here on SSF with members like Robbie! You are definitely the man and I for one was wondering where in the world I was going to get 1/6 scale flip flops! But thanks to you, I can proceed with bashing my Dork set of Vince & Jules now! Thank you thank you thank you! :yess:

This x 10000%

Now I wish I had gone in on the dork clothes! Only reason I didn't was because of the 1/6 flip flops!

If you guys cover the shipping here and there Ill take care of the footwear. Body or feet doesn't matter to me. Be aware that these are relatively permanent mods. I drill out the toe and glue the parts to the feet.

Not that a flip flop is complicated, but I got the how to from watching "How do they do it".

Back