Rainman Artwork 2013 Pulp Fiction Project 2- Jules the Shepard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that this body may be the only thing that'll work for the dork gear. If that's the case then it will actually come in handy in the end

this was meant to be on the beach clothes. This ish looks crazy sick with the jewelry, gun in hand, nugget bracelet. Makes the sculpt thinner and just brought it out 100%. Way Better.

Last edited:
Holy fack, I think JP is right.

I thought that the legs on the EB were sculpted like the arms but they're not. No matter though, I think a paint job is an easy cure. Best part about this EB body for the dork gear is there isn't that ridiculous ankle joint like on the TTs. It's flatter and more natural

This looks pretty damn good! We might be on to something here!

If thats the case its time to look for some Perseus legs and get Vince in some dork clothes too.

I've been on that since I got Vince daddio. Secured 2 Perseus bodies so far. Looking for more. Those will come in handy one day for sure.

JACKPOT! STRIKE UP THE BAND!!!! Dude, I havent stopped staring at it since I put the Dork clothing on. Put his chain on and lean the sculpt to the right. Bend tbe knees a little and elbows. Style it out.....this shiiit looks sick! Haha :lol

Last edited:
1000% times better with the Dork Gear on the enterbay body! :horror This ***** looks hott!

Last edited:
Yo, I think we might have to apologize to Rainman :horror This ***** looks hott!

Holy fack, I think JP is right.

I thought that the legs on the EB were sculpted like the arms but they're not. No matter though, I think a paint job is an easy cure. Best part about this EB body for the dork gear is there isn't that ridiculous ankle joint like on the TTs. It's flatter and more natural

This looks pretty damn good! We might be on to something here!

I've been on that since I got Vince daddio. Secured 2 Perseus bodies so far. Looking for more. Those will come in handy one day for sure.

When the Fack are you two going to post some pics?!?! :lol

Which bodies are folks using for the swaps, and how easy is it to transplant? I have a TT knockoff that I'd planned to use with the H+C. I wonder if I should give that a shot.

Which bodies are folks using for the swaps, and how easy is it to transplant? I have a TT knockoff that I'd planned to use with the H+C. I wonder if I should give that a shot.

I'm sure we'll have good options within the next couple of days. I got too wrapped with the volley ball game gear. The suit body is tomorrow's mission

This was a huge surprise. I can't front, EB + D.C. for Jules does look amazing. This was real blind luck. It's close to ready right out of the box. Maybe it is ready as is for some but I'd be happier with the legs painted. Also (and of course) there's a catch. He can't stand well on his own at all. It'll take a little work with the ankle joint to make it tighter (glue trick maybe) and I think it will help when we find sandals.

Vince will be much harder than this. He's not swap & go ready. I think his recipe will be something like Perseus legs, TTM21 torso, TTM19 arms, padding for the gut... then there's the ankle and foot problem....

Nice shots chilipep!

I'm undecided if I like Aeon's straight eyes more than RM's eyes looking up.

Alright, no more procrastinating. Time to body swap and get some real shoes on this dude

I much prefer Aeon's eyes looking forward. I can't quite understand the direction Rainman took with the eyes. I think the eyes really hurt the likeness. He looks much better with eyes straight forward.

Back