Rainman Artwork 2013 Pulp Fiction Project 2- Jules the Shepard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is certainly more reasonably priced than a Perseus body. Could be worth a shot I think.

Yea I think so I'm gonna give one a go see what it looks like. Not like I'm investing much :). I have a perseus body which I used the legs from for my BrBa season 1 Walt but I think these could be a nice alternative to spending $150 on a pair of 1/6th legs :lol

Starting messing around with this figure. That sculpt was meant for the beach clothes. I got the beach clothes on the enterbay body, chain and jewels and cheapo shoes just because.....CRAZY!

I still have my beefs with this release, but beach clothed is the move. Brings out the sculpt 1000x more!

Mags dont sleep! Surfs up

Wasn't sleeping at all. What did you think I was gonna strip down Jules tomorrow and not try on the dork clothes??! Just got beat to it. Looks great.

So now who's crying about the Dork Clothes being unnecessary??

Anyone still feeling disrespected?

Maybe words and emotions on this release were way too quick!

No one gave time to "Soak it in!"

Wasn't sleeping at all. What did you think I was gonna strip down Jules tomorrow and not try on the dork clothes??! Just got beat to it. Looks great.

We need some flippy floppies for them now :gah:

67141119-93EF-4135-988D-444CB6957B3A-597-000000435F361050_zpsd5ef0774.jpg

Muscular legs on a knock off body, Patton fat suit under both Vince clothing sets. Think I'm going to go the same way on the body for Jules dork clothes, and try to paint the legs to suit a brown skinned body.

67141119-93EF-4135-988D-444CB6957B3A-597-000000435F361050_zpsd5ef0774.jpg

Muscular legs on a knock off body, Patton fat suit under both Vince clothing sets. Think I'm going to go the same way on the body for Jules dork clothes, and try to paint the legs to suit a brown skinned body.

Could you take a picture from the top angles at a 45 degree angle. The straight on shot is throwing something off for me.

It still has tons of issues Mike, and those shoes and "fullset item wallet QC" will always and forever be the ultimate slap in the face. Let's not pat anyone on the back. He should have brought his "A" game for Pulp Fiction (Quality Control, Management,Communication/feedback) and he didn't. He brought it for Harrow instead :lol

The Dork clothing to me are looking more like the Hail Mary pass that this needed. Needs to try and work out the color matching. The color of Jules blue and Vince's Banana slug graphic (should be yellow) are a bit off. Still not a $900 worthy figure....not by a long shot but atleast the figure has so much more personality and charm now! Its starting to look like a keeper!

In pictures it gives off that shiney sheen reflected off of the enterbay body, but as usual in person it doesn't look toyish at all....looks like a shrunken down beach bum Julie :lol
Vince's Dork gear doesn't wear as graceful as Jules' and I think a big part of that has to do with Vince's hair, it somehow doesn't work well, plus he's caucasion so the contrast isn't there but Im seeing some pretty good suggestions for body types and leg options.

Really excited for Robbies briefcase now, it going to make Julie really pop off the shelves!

pulp24.jpg

Last edited:
Any feet shots? Knowing QT there has to be!:lol

I think Tarantino messed up. He should have had them wear their dress shoes with the dork clothes. It certainly would have made it easier "accuracy wise" for us! :lol

I'm rocking out with the dress shoes/beach wear anyways, Looks TRILL! :cool::cool:

Last edited:
This was a huge surprise. I can't front, EB + D.C. for Jules does look amazing. This was real blind luck. It's close to ready right out of the box. Maybe it is ready as is for some but I'd be happier with the legs painted. Also (and of course) there's a catch. He can't stand well on his own at all. It'll take a little work with the ankle joint to make it tighter (glue trick maybe) and I think it will help when we find sandals.

Vince will be much harder than this. He's not swap & go ready. I think his recipe will be something like Perseus legs, TTM21 torso, TTM19 arms, padding for the gut... then there's the ankle and foot problem....

That's interesting.... My Agent J body is perfect. No issues. Of course I got it secondary market as I missed on the fullset... Which brings me to point 2...

It still has tons of issues Mike, and those shoes and "fullset item wallet QC" will always and forever be the ultimate slap in the face. Let's not pat anyone on the back. He should have brought his "A" game for Pulp Fiction (Quality Control, Management,Communication/feedback) and he didn't. He brought it for Harrow instead :lol

The Dork clothing to me are looking more like the Hail Mary pass that this needed. Needs to try and work out the color matching. The color of Jules blue and Vince's Banana slug graphic (should be yellow) are a bit off. Still not a $900 worthy figure....not by a long shot but atleast the figure has so much more personality and charm now! Its starting to look like a keeper!

In pictures it gives off that shiney sheen reflected off of the enterbay body, but as usual in person it doesn't look toyish at all....looks like a shrunken down beach bum Julie :lol
Vince's Dork gear doesn't wear as graceful as Jules' and I think a big part of that has to do with Vince's hair, it somehow doesn't work well, plus he's caucasion so the contrast isn't there but Im seeing some pretty good suggestions for body types and leg options.

Really excited for Robbies briefcase now, it going to make Julie really pop off the shelves!

pulp24.jpg

I wish I had at least sprung for the dork clothes... But an extra $100 didnt seem worth it. But oh well... Liklihood is I will display them in the suits anyway.

Are there pics of what the actors wore? I remember seeing something but can't remember where. I know at least one had flip flops.

So the man himself opened up a Jules Dork Clothes slot for me. Had one left I guess. At least I'll have the option of putting them in that costume choise!

Are there pics of what the actors wore? I remember seeing something but can't remember where. I know at least one had flip flops.

towards the beginning of the movie when the 2 go in to the bar to meet with marcellus wallace, I think you can get a quick glimpse of their feet as they walk through the door. i need to throw the movie in again and check. Been trying to figure out myself as to what i should put on their feet.

Back