R.I.P. Jacob Binfield (jbinny)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't say that I ever really talked to him, but I sure remember his name. Very sad to hear. And he was only 2 weeks older than me... this news definitely sent a shiver down my spine.

Rest in Peace fellow Freak! :(

I left a few words in the obituary link. I hope it helps his family/friends know that he had a presence that will be missed and friends that will miss him that maybe they weren't aware of.

Yeah he was one of the vocal who you actually gave a ____ about reading his posts - positive or otherwise.
I'm not going to say I miss him...I didnt know him enough for that. However this is tragic to say the the least.
My thoughts are with his family...

Last edited:
May you find peace and an end to struggles, Jake. Our prayers are with your family.

didn't know the guy from adam but his nick is/was familiar.
sad news. may he and his loved ones find peace....

Another here who really didn't know him but I know loss all to well and my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. RIP Jbinny. :(

Geez this is unreal.

I spoke to Jake quite a few times about many things, he was always so enthusiastic about pretty much everything.
It seems so wrong for someone to go at such a young age.

RIP JBinny :angelsmil
x

I was very saddened to hear this... I def remember reading posts by him.
And to think he was even younger than I am...
R.I.P. Jacob...

Pic from the Lets see you Thread that he posted a while back of him surrounded by friends..

9625_124366142671_680302671_2556158.jpg

x

Saddened to hear this terrible news, my thoughts and prayers are with all those who were close to him.

Wow. This sucks. Before he was banned Jbinny and I used to have a ton of conversations about Marvel and his contacts within. He always seemed like a really cool guy to me. My thoughts and prayers like many have stated before also go out to his family, friends and hopefully he has found peace.

Poor guy. I feel for his family and his girlfriend/wife. Those are the ones who are suffering now. I always focus on the living because they have to deal with the loss. I feel bad for Jacob as well, but he's suffering no more. It's his family and friends who have to deal with the loss of a loved one. I hope they can pull through these difficult times and focus on all the great moments they had with him. I liked the guy as well. I never knew he was confined to a wheel chair though. I always saw him and his beautiful partner and focused on how good looking of a couple they were not realizing he was paralyzed. Sounds like he truly was a fighter.

Back