R.I.P. Jacob Binfield (jbinny)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow , just saw this...Really sad news
Just dealt with Jacob not to long ago, right before he was to be married...
RIP brother you will be missed.

My condolences to his friends and family. Didn’t know the guy, but I saw his posts and knew that he was a longtime member here.

Not to be a ****** or anything, but does anybody who knew him personally know what will happen to his collection? I bring this up because sometimes when someone passes away and leaves collectibles or antiques, their family doesn’t know the true worth of the stuff. While monetary / financial issues probably seem trivial to his family right now in light of their loss, realistically, financial issues need to be addressed. Who knows? His family may decide to auction off his collection and make a donation in his name.

HOLY ____!!!! I talked to Jake a lot on Facebook and didn't hear from him for a week. He always posted about depressing stuff and how his time was almost up. In fact he directed me to some music he liked like a few weeks ago. He mentioned moving down to Austin. ANyone know how it happened?!

HOLY ____!!!! I talked to Jake a lot on Facebook and didn't hear from him for a week. He always posted about depressing stuff and how his time was almost up. In fact he directed me to some music he liked like a few weeks ago. He mentioned moving down to Austin. ANyone know how it happened?!

Apparently, he suffered a stroke.

I felt this way with our talks, it's very sad. I always tried to remain positive with/for him.

Same here SKiman. We gave each other advice on our individual life crisis at times. Sometimes he repeated my advice sarcastically but I never held it against him since I knew he was going through a lot. May he rest in peace. This is sad news indeed.

Same here SKiman. We gave each other advice on our individual life crisis at times. Sometimes he repeated my advice sarcastically but I never held it against him since I knew he was going through a lot. May he rest in peace. This is sad news indeed.

It's unfortunate because now I guess I think I should of done more but it was his time man, nobody is the all knowing of when their time is up.

I did feel a big shock whenever viewing this thread and just sat in front of my PC *staring*. These events are never easy and I just hope his family and significant other are pulling together.

Last song I saw Jake play. For you brother!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pfJE-WF_a1c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I didn't know Jake but this is deeply saddening and a major loss to the board.

Rest in Peace.

Yup, Wolverine with the red background. I got a Logan off of him. jbinny used... has more value now.

Same here. My X-Men #1 Dio currently on display is from a trade with Jake for some SSW LOTR stuff. Now it's sentimental, never selling.

Same here. My X-Men #1 Dio currently on display is from a trade with Jake for some SSW LOTR stuff. Now it's sentimental, never selling.

Same here bro, I got my Ex Grey Hulk pf and Grey hulk vs spidey marvel sample piece from jbinny!
I just found out today!!

Back