R.I.P. Jacob Binfield (jbinny)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember him mostly from the other statue forum. Were both the same age.. Very sad indeed. I can't imagine what his family is going through.

Oh wow, I had a few pleasant dealings with him but that is really quite trivial now.

I think he had just got married, right? :( :monkey2

Dang, jbinny was only 25 years old? Way, way too young. What terrible news. My thoughts are with his family and friends right now. :(

i had talked to him a couple times. never knew what he looked like..
so sorry to hear this..it really is like losing a close friend. because even though we come on here every once in a while. were all like an extended family.

Wow, this is really sad news. While I did not know Jacob personally, I had bought a couple of things from him and he had recently come back to these boards and was helping me to get in contact with other statue mfgs by PMing me links. My thoughts and prayers go out to Jacob and his family. Peace.

You guys think we can maybe set up a donation fund? Maybe scrape up some money to send flowers to his family or funeral? Maybe one of the mods can "emcee" it? Maybe have Computerfly send the mod his family's address?

Just thinking it would be nice for the family to know he made an impact on other people, even as inconsequential as an anonymous message board....

If you click on the link in the first post - they have info listed for memorial contributions. People could donate individually....if it seems like several of you would like to pool your money together, let me know and I could start something up.

Terrible news. I'm in for giving some money towards something.

jbinny was great to deal with on sales and I've enjoyed him on this board for the time we had him with us.

God bless.

Last edited:
Wow I can't believe it. Soo shocked by this. I'm really sorry for him and his family. My thoughts are with them.

Back