R.I.P Hostess

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still spinning from the fact that this country (er, planet) can no longer afford the luxury of it's longest standing snack cake company.

YAAAAAAAAAY.....I'm a ****in loser!

They cannot afford the demands. They cannot afford a strike. Money does not fall out the asses of CEO's, and draining the assets of the company's highest earners will still not be enough to pay for the shortfall.

I don't see how that was racist. :lol

I was making a point on real thing vs. knock off. :D

540126_10151241192922210_483787802_n.jpg

Michael, nobody thinks you're racist, but I can see you being a proud person. Look at the source of the situation and the place it comes from. Not trying to demean you Blackmask, I am referring to the fact this is a toy forum.... fine, a collectible's forum. We're in a thread discussing Hostess the company and its food products. Lets look at how small that is and realize we're bigger than this. :)

Michael, nobody thinks you're racist, but I can see you being a proud person. Look at the source of the situation and the place it comes from. Not trying to demean you Blackmask, I am referring to the fact this is a toy forum.... fine, a collectible's forum. We're in a thread discussing Hostess the company and its food products. Lets look at how small that is and realize we're bigger than this. :)

I can totally use this picture again, and it could make more sense.

michaelbay_big.jpg

This Twinkie crisis is reminding me of this VTS Tallahassee figure. How soon will this arrive?

tumblr_mdkyhaTQPe1r41gh4o1_500.jpg
vts-vmoo8-19_226_detail.jpg

This Twinkie crisis is reminding me of this VTS Tallahassee figure. How soon will this arrive?

tumblr_mdkyhaTQPe1r41gh4o1_500.jpg
vts-vmoo8-19_226_detail.jpg

LOL Imagine if people start tasing and using pepper spray on each other for twinkies :lol
or if people start getting robbed for them :rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back