Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dalah !!

IMG_20141020_132910.jpg

Cool image, very excited :) I know its been said a thousand times already, but aragorns hair is too high up the forehead.

Wow! I wasn't expecting that pic today. It does look like Tauriel there and Aragorn's outfit looks great from that picture. Hard to tell on the sculpt but it looks promising.

Looks like Bard as well if the black arrow resting on the book is any indication.

Aragorns out fit does look outstanding. Can't say the head sculpt screams Viggo but it looks ok and I'm ready for a full reveal. I don't think they can afford to wait for a 4th attempt at the head sculpt. Tauriel looks great but I don't think I'm going to delve into The Hobbit figures. Legolas would probably be the only one I would get.

That Aragorn outfit is looking pretty fantastic! Can't wait to see more! And the head still looks great to me!

Thank you, Asmus!

Tauriel is looking promising, too. And clearly Bard will be up next. I'm definitely in for any LOTR figures they make, but I think I'll have to pick and choose when it comes to The Hobbit. Just haven't liked those movies nearly as much. But they are starting to grow on me, I admit.

So is our workshop 1:1 collection ~

Excited to see Tauriel, Asmus! But you know, we need a Kili to go with Tauriel. And if we get Kili, we obviously need Fili.

Not to mention Legolas and Thranduil, since they had scenes with her. :wink1:

And so on and so forth.

Yeah, basically, I won't be satisfied until we have every Hobbit/LOTR character in figure form. :rotfl

Agreed, has to be Gimli. It will be interesting how asmus design the beard and body

Gimli and Thorin should be the first two dwarves, but after that I hope to see Kili and Balin before the others.

Dwalin's in my top three. Love his design.

My preferred order: Gimli, Thorin, Dwalin, Balin.

After that, I'm not particular about the order. Maybe Bofur next?

Though the question then becomes ... which versions? Initial movie 1 outfits wtih lots of cool fabrics and layers and details ... or amazing armor designs from movie 3?

I was never that big a fan of Gimli. He just seemed to be the comedic relief most of the time. I find characters like Thorin far more interesting than he ever was.

What version of Thorin are you planning on making? IMO the Battle of the Five Armies version would be really amazing since the outfit from the first movie is dated and the BOFA version is going to be very iconic considering what is going to happen to Thorin... These versions of Fili and Kili would be much appreciated considering what is going to happen to them as well. I hope the development on the Dwarf bodies is coming along well. bo5a armor.jpg

Attachments

• bofa2.jpg
    bofa2.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Back