Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any chance of seeing the dwarf body? (If it is in development. BOFA armor for the dwarves please!)

Hi Asmus!

Any word on when the Nazgul and Steed might be released in the US?

Or Eowyn, for that matter.

Both were originally set for Q4 2014. Are they still on schedule?

Keep up the great work!

I know, right?

But my wallet is terrified of the quiet. It's terrified that Pippin is about to twist just the end of an arrow and a dwarf skeleton is going to go crashing noisily down a very expensive well! :lol

Last edited:
Sure hope Asmus is paying attention to the lack of movement in this thread. They are losing their momentum. It's pretty sad this section of the forum can go days without a post now and even then it's a post or 2 usually asking for an update.

Maybe they got pushed out of line again at the factory, which delays the figure. Sure hope not as I thought Asmus said Nazgul would be shipping this month.

I'm out of the loop big time here but regarding the Aragorn figure: Will there be extra accessories included to turn him into the Fellowship version?

Thanks!

The vembraces are Boromirs which Aragorn takes after Boromir is killed in the FOTR.

Ah, I gotcha. I gotta watch those movies again.

Anyways, when I said Fellowship version, I was thinking more the exact costume he wore in the Moria scenes. Sort of like what Sideshow did eight years ago with their Aragorn figure.

(Side note: they released that figure eight years ago, right? (Side note to the side note: Holy crap, has it really been that long?)

We dont need smaug, his wingspan must be 10 foot anyway, silly idea. They gotta crack on with aragorn, its been long enough

I would buy a 1/6 Smaug head half buried in gold. Would look great posed with the Bilbo they will eventually do. But seriously they need to give us some updates. The fact that the Nazgul and Steed hasn't been released yet and they haven't shown us a full reveal of Aragorn and it's almost the end of the year has me worried. I really want this line to succeed but I'm afraid people will loose interest. I won't. I will happily buy every LOTR/hobbit figure they release no matter how long it takes, but dammit Asmus hurry up :p

Back