Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say it is a no at this stage.

That's unfortunate. If only ACI was making a Legolas. Guess I'll just have to wait and see what Elve-is :lol does to replace the sculpted hair with rooted hair.

Molded hair it is then, please no wind effect like toybiz did, just straight and beautifully detailed :)

You could wait until Hot Toys makes him in the GotG line (wrong character, but still Lee Pace).

I'm worried they won't be doing a Ronan (or Nebula) figure.

I'd still want a Thranduil figure anyway. He just looks epic.

I'm worried they won't be doing a Ronan (or Nebula) figure.

I'd still want a Thranduil figure anyway. He just looks epic.

Me too. They better make a Ronan. I want him as an HT more than anyone from that movie as any kind of collectible. That character just screams to be made as a Hot Toy.

He was good as Ronan but you can't see the likeness of him under all that makeup. Thranduil looks like him in a wig. Awesomeness!

I'd even get a figure of him from Halt and Catch Fire. If you haven't seen him in it, watch it. It's a great show.

^^^ given your name, I'd say you just have a thing for men with long blonde hair and dark eyebrows.

Nah, man. Slytherin's just my House. That's where all the cool kids are at.

I'd like Hobbit figures in general tbh... Thranduil, Bard, Bilbo, etc. I wonder if there's really any chance of getting them, though. If not, I might just buy some WETA statues. Better than nothing. Customs would be too difficult given the complexity of the costumes.

They have said they are planning the smaller characters - sourcing the bodies has been an issue though.

Hunting now for the SS Frodo and Sam, if Asmus realy arent remaking them as hinted.

I guess the Legolas they are making is from Hobbit? So technically they are not retreading on SS Legolas from LOTR.

If Asmus makes a great Hobbit body, maybe they will sell them individually so we can all replace the Sideshow Hobbit bodies.

Did they say Legolas was from The Hobbit? Personally, I wouldn't mind at all if they redid all the figures that Sideshow released. I like the Sideshow figures and still have them all on display (including poor Faramir), but they could all do with an upgrade. Plus, I think they've mixed it up enough by feathering in a bunch of other characters at this point so I doesn't feel to me like they're double-dipping.

For nostalgia sake I would prefer Legolas in his garb based on his very first Toybiz figure. Collecting those figures as each film came out was really great.

Back