Quentin Tarantino's 'Django Unchained'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that Michael Fassbender is considered for a role, i think he should have a main role alongside Will smith as the two go and free his slave wife held by decaprio. now that would be cool.. I much rather have an Inglorious Basterds prequel and explore Aldo Raine and archie hicox's characters

I saw that Michael Fassbender is considered for a role, i think he should have a main role alongside Will smith as the two go and free his slave wife held by decaprio. now that would be cool.. I much rather have an Inglorious Basterds prequel and explore Aldo Raine and archie hicox's characters

As much as I love Inglourious Basterds, I'm perfectly fine to keep it just this one film. The fact that we don't know what happened to Aldo before the film or why he has his neckscar make him all the more awesome IMO.
Now everybody can have their own interpretation about the character instead of being given a definite explanation.

The news of Fassbender being considered for a role in Django Unchained is awesome though. He's definitely becoming one of my favourite actors!

I'd rather see Idris Elba in the lead instead of Smith though.

You are right Idris Elba would be a better choice can't wait to see him in Prometheus. Will have two of some of my favorite actors right now the other of course Michael Fassbender

That’s not funny, it’s offensive. Learn the history of the tradition before making statements like that.

alg_robertdowneyjr.jpg

Waaay better then Will Smith. At least in Ray, The Soloist, and Dreamgirls Foxx proved he can act. Collaterals not bad either.

I've never seen Smith in a serious role I believed. Pretty much why I Am Legend sucked.

I like Foxx, he's been in a lot of varied roles. His performances in Collateral, Ray, Jarhead and The Soloist are each very different, all great.

Foxx > Smith, but still kind of disappointing.

Waltz FTW, always.

I agree with you here, but personally I would have loved to see Michael K. Williams with that scar he has, and that badass attitude he would have been my pick, but I'm cool with Foxx. QT will get insane performances out of this cast, very excited thinking on that.

as long as tarentino is taking the helm as director then i have no problem with fox whatsoever

Foxx > Smith, but still kind of disappointing.

Waltz FTW, always.

Waltz blew me out of the water in IB....I never expected that type of performance, stunning, i was so glad he won the Oscar he totally deserved it. Also i'll throw this out there I would love to see Daniel Day Lewis team up with QT, that would be something.

Back