Quentin Tarantino's "Star Trek" - TBD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tarantino is finished

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...d-asia-argento-jessica-chastain-a8193501.html

BF4wbvs.jpg

Meh, I don't care. This is a witch hunt so I don't believe any of it until there's proof.
And even if there is, none of it is related to movies these people make. "Victims" included.

I hope Tarantino will make more cool movies I enjoy to watch.

Meh, I don't care. This is a witch hunt so I don't believe any of it until there's proof.
And even if there is, none of it is related to movies these people make. "Victims" included.

I hope Tarantino will make more cool movies I enjoy to watch.

From reading the article, there is video of her driving a dangerous car and crashing it against a tree.
the people on set warned her to not drive it but Quentin insisted on her driving it. he put her and the crew in danger to get the scenes.

obviously im not saying this to change your mind or make you care, but like, technically speaking he did kinda put her in danger because she had to go to the hospital and had to get a neck brace.

Also spitting on her face is kinda f ed up. As much as the actor has to endure long shooting days and stunts, I dont think spitting on you should be a requirement lol
(Specially from someone like Quentin)

Making her do the stunt with the car is kind of messed up, and just seems like a ridiculous notion in general, when they could have easily used a stunt person for that scene. On the other hand, I’m afraid some people are somehow conflating Tarantino’s erratic behavior on set with Harvey Weinstein’s criminal behavior. I know she talks about them both in the same story, but I’m getting the impression that some people on the net are drawing a moral equivalency between the two. Her story definitely doesn’t paint Tarantino in a very flattering light, but unless there’s more to it than that, I see no equivalence between his actions and Weinstein’s.

He said that some time ago and I haven't heard anything of it since. I doubt they're shaking in their boots about it. I agree with him too. :lol

Making her do the stunt with the car is kind of messed up, and just seems like a ridiculous notion in general, when they could have easily used a stunt person for that scene. On the other hand, I’m afraid some people are somehow conflating Tarantino’s erratic behavior on set with Harvey Weinstein’s criminal behavior. I know she talks about them both in the same story, but I’m getting the impression that some people on the net are drawing a moral equivalency between the two. Her story definitely doesn’t paint Tarantino in a very flattering light, but unless there’s more to it than that, I see no equivalence between his actions and Weinstein’s.

And she associated herself with both Weinstein and Tarantino after the fact. I guess she was so traumatized she couldn't remember that. Just like so many of them.

i dont know, im not saying you aren't right, but companies are shaking in their boots right now over the littlest things
Liam talks about this

:lol Weird seeing The Late Late Show being linked here. That's Ireland's main talk show.

I'm sure there'll be some accusation against Liam Neeson now if there hasn't been already.

Also, what's the story with him doing another action film? I thought he was finished with those.

Re: Quentin Tarantino's "Star Trek" - TBD

I've got mixed feelings about this. Not shocked, but it isn't cool. He probably should feel repercussions. Not sure it should end his career, but in this environment. . .

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Someone will be willing to pay him to make movies. But he may not be doing Star Trek or working with Brad Pitt again.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

To be honest I'm kind of over all this stuff, I don't know what's true and what isn't anymore... But if this is true, then yeah bad on Tarantino he should be sued and/or thrown in jail, but on the flip side, how stupid are these women that they would risk their own life doing something they don't want to do... I mean they're not slaves, they don't have guns pointed at their head. If Tarantino strangled her with a chain and spitted on her why didn't she go to the cops and have him arrested for assault?

I just don't get any of this, is your career so important that your willing to die for it? Your willing to be sexual abused? Your willing to be physically assaulted? Seriously how stupid are these women? If you put your career above everything else and decide to keep quiet about it, then part of the problem is you. By not saying anything your just going to allow them to keep doing it to you and others.

I always thought most women were a lot more stronger then this but I guess not, guess their more fragile then they let on and they need someone to protect them because they obviously can't do it themselves. I can tell you right now if Tarantino tried to strangle me with a chain I would of beat the crap out of him, my career be damned...

Last edited:
I thought it was common knowledge she was dating Tarantino a few years ago. Both of them were talking about Kill Bill 3 in recent memory. Her last big movie (Burnt) in '15 was a Weinstein Company film and so is her next (The War with Grandpa). I can't think of a real starring role she's had outside the Weinstein/Miramax film catalogue.

:dunno

giphy.gif

Back