Quentin Tarantino's 'Django Unchained'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently Tarantino has secured DiCaprio to play the villian Calvin Candie :)

I just absolutely love the smell of this film!

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

Yeah smells great doesn't it eh! I am getting very excited for this, the casting is so strong!

That will be cool to see DiCaprio as a villian. He turned down the role that was given to Waltz supposedly. I wonder what's got him interested again.

Really I didn't know that, well if you can't grab Leo for a role landing Waltz was certainly a pretty good result!

I am very pleased Leo is in this, I look forward to seeing the results of Leo working along side Tarantino

BONER-lol-bieber-fever-E3-83-84-E2-99-A5-13614573-375-500.jpg

it will be hard for QT to top Inglourious Basterds for me.But,then again, I said the same thing after Kill Bill and he made IB wich is IMO his masterpiece

it will be hard for QT to top Inglourious Basterds for me.But,then again, I said the same thing after Kill Bill and he made IB wich is IMO his masterpiece

:goodpost: :exactly: :lecture
I completely agree! Inglourious Basterds is definitely my favourite QT film. Actually, it's pretty much my favourite film in general! :rock :rock

Yep. I say that all the time...and people go "OMG BUT PULP FICTION...."

Nope. Sorry. Basterds >>>>> Pulp Fiction.

I wouldn't call Death Proof a masterpiece (though I liked it), but yeah I agree the rest of his filmography fits the description.

Back