Quentin Tarantino's 'Django Unchained'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smith is definitely a loser. Django was the lead and he does actually kill the baddest bad guy. What a puffed up idiot for demanding that the story change to elevate himself further. Good riddance. Any actor who demands that the story and film suffer in order for him to get more limelight is a joke who has no place in any quality film.

:lecture:exactly:

Nail on the proverbial head!!!

Once again.....no one demanded anything. He didn't change a single thing. He didn't like the script. He wanted to be the focus. He probably said it in a joking fashion. You didn't hear it...you only read it.

Who cares? Jamie was perfect. And everything worked out. :lol
Pretty much. Will Smith even said he thought the movie was brilliant. :dunno

I've noticed that there are many people who specifically target Will Smith for some reason.
Every time you hear a complaint about him from these people, it's usually silly and baseless. Grasping at straws because they simply don't like him.

There are some people/actors that I don't like, and not for any particular reason. I just don't like them. However, I don't go around finding silly reasons to try and justify my dislike for them.

I just don't get it. It makes zero sense why anyone would be mad at this...be HAPPY he didn't get the role. :lol

Not ANGRY he didn't. :lol

I am not a fan of tarantino but just saw Django and I have to say it's my favorite movie from him.

Great movie! I am glad tarantino got blown up lol.
It will be the only film that I will be buying from him.

you guys think there will be a part 2 ???
I hope so.

Why in all of **** would there be a part 2!!?? :confused:

What, riding off into the sunset is enough for you? You poor, miserable, joyless man.

Bring on part 2 I say. I want to see if Django and Broomhilda settle down, have kids, maybe raise some cattle or horses...

I am not a fan of tarantino but just saw Django and I have to say it's my favorite movie from him.

The second part of that statement flows so naturally from the first :lol

Back