Quentin Tarantino's 'Django Unchained'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked QT, so I was pretty confident in that choice. The one that I was really surprised by was Waltz. I thought that his role was somewhat similar to Hans Landa, and I didn't see the Academy giving him the Oscar, but they did, and I was pleasantly surprised.

the movie might be good. still debating to watch it.
good for the movie got some oscars but when I saw that idiot up there getting an oscar I shut off my TV.
I hate terantino. he is ****ed in the head.

Off topic but I was wondering if anyone else noticed this.

About a month ago I went on a Tarantino marathon and watched all of his movies. It might just be me but has anyone else noticed an obsession with feet? :lol

Especially in Death Proof.

Off topic but I was wondering if anyone else noticed this.

About a month ago I went on a Tarantino marathon and watched all of his movies. It might just be me but has anyone else noticed an obsession with feet? :lol

Especially in Death Proof.

Feet to him is what boobs (or butt) are to a regular Schmo

I thought I had read a few comments about that on here but wasn't sure.

Has he ever been questioned about it or anything?

No. He has a foot fetish. Everyone knows it. But he probably wouldn't want to publicly discuss that.

What a f__king t__t!!!!! I will never watch another Will Smith movie as long as I live!!!!

Will Smith was Quentin Tarantino‘s first choice to play Django in Django Unchained. It was a great opportunity for the actor to finally take a chance in his safe career, but he decided to pass on the role. In November, Tarantino said that while he met with Smith, “It just wasn’t 100 percent right, and we didn’t have time to try to make it that way.” Smith is slightly notorious for coming in and rewriting scripts, but no one gets to rewrite Tarantino.

Smith has now commented on his side of the story, and why he chose to pass on the Oscar-winning picture. Hit the jump for more.

Speaking to EW, Smith says, “Django wasn’t the lead, so it was like, I need to be the lead. The other character was the lead!” The actor went on to say, “I was like, ‘No, Quentin, please, I need to kill the bad guy!’”

However, it sounds like Smith did appreciate the finished film: “I thought it was brilliant,” he says. “Just not for me.”

So it wasn't for him? What's the big deal? He didn't want to do it...and he didn't do it...and we got a good actor to pull it off....am I missing something?

Smith is definitely a loser. Django was the lead and he does actually kill the baddest bad guy. What a puffed up idiot for demanding that the story change to elevate himself further. Good riddance. Any actor who demands that the story and film suffer in order for him to get more limelight is a joke who has no place in any quality film.

Smith is definitely a loser. Django was the lead and he does actually kill the baddest bad guy. What a puffed up idiot for demanding that the story change to elevate himself further. Good riddance. Any actor who demands that the story and film suffer in order for him to get more limelight is a joke who has no place in any quality film.

Ironically, Smith hasn't made a quality film in a long time. Now we know why. Maybe he should just to stick to reading his lines as they were written and collecting his fat paychecks. It appears his next mission is to make sure his son gets the lead roles as well. I am sure "after Earth" will bomb big time. Lol well at least him and his son get all the screen time in that movie, since that is all he cares about- he should be happy even if it bombs. Pompous bastard!! What happened to the Fresh Prince???

Once again.....no one demanded anything. He didn't change a single thing. He didn't like the script. He wanted to be the focus. He probably said it in a joking fashion. You didn't hear it...you only read it.

Who cares? Jamie was perfect. And everything worked out. :lol

Back