Statue Queen Studios: DC Comics - Wonder Woman 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean 1/4 scale lol

I love it, the alternate head looks amazing too

Must resist....

Yeah, must resist. [emoji23]

The JND 1:3 Catwoman is going up for preorder almost the same day as this WW from Queen - that would be around 4 Grand if I get both.

The statue itself looks more muscular than I recall Gal Gadot is in real life. But I guess this also represents the comic version too.

I wish they didn't scrap the two versions. I don't care for the comic face. I will wait for Weta's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy moly! Well done Queen Studio. I love the sculpt, I love both the heads, I love the base, and I think the pose is great. Very dynamic with the lasso flaying about.

If I was more of a Wonder Woman fan I would totally buy this. Getting a movie and comic look? Best of both worlds.

Who sells Queen Studios or ships to the U.S. that is reputable? I have no prior experience with the company or their distribution partners, but I may get this if it's reasonable to preorder.

Who sells Queen Studios or ships to the U.S. that is reputable? I have no prior experience with the company or their distribution partners, but I may get this if it's reasonable to preorder.

Specfiction will have this I'm sure

Was just thinking, I guess the pose will help with the neck seam, but it will still be visible from some angles. I guess viewing from above is the way to go

I actually love that they defined her muscles more. Combines the grace and beauty of Gal with a slightly more idealized WW body. If I didn't already have the P1 JL 1/3, I would strongly consider this.

I actually love that they defined her muscles more. Combines the grace and beauty of Gal with a slightly more idealized WW body. If I didn't already have the P1 JL 1/3, I would strongly consider this.

You can never have too many statues of Gal’s WW.

I’ve got 3 from Prime 1, with the Queen bust on preorder as well.

This turned out great! I wonder if all their 1/4 pieces will be like this one meaning dynamic poses with a switch-out comic inspired headsculpt along with an actor likeness sculpt.

This turned out great! I wonder if all their 1/4 pieces will be like this one meaning dynamic poses with a switch-out comic inspired headsculpt along with an actor likeness sculpt.

Hopefully that is the case to have 2 sculpts.

They already have the actor likeness rights for their other products like the busts.

I’m getting this! They better release a Batfleck and a Cavill Supes of this same line. I’d love to have the Queen Studios 1/4 DC Trinity.

J0e6rUB.jpg

Deposit: $300
Full Price: $940

I think I'd prefer the sword and shield but wouldn't that really cover her face?

I think I'd prefer the sword and shield but wouldn't that really cover her face?

Not necessarily if you look at her from the right angle. Not the clearest view, though.

Anyway, looks like this might have been their inspiration.

mCRA73Q.jpg

I see what you're saying but it really limits the view even more

Either way, is there any way to get the bonus parts in the UK?

Back