Statue Queen Studios: DC Comics - Wonder Woman 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The skin paint look really good.

The hair looks overly chunky to me though. I guess it's just the downside of polystone hair.

Wonder Woman 1/4 Comic Statue - Story Behind the Statue

Wonder_Woman_1_4_Statue_3D_Design.jpg

Still no further details or closeups with the sword and shield.

That makes me believe those were tossed in at the last second, as others have mentioned, and the original concept for this statue never had those in mind to take into account the shield might block her face.

I feel like they could have swapped hands and put the sword by her face.

I feel like they could have swapped hands and put the sword by her face.

I guess that compromise might work; however, Wonder Woman (at least the Gal Gadot portrayal) is right handed based on all the movie and promotional shots I have seen.

Even the Prime 1 WW Hydra statue has her holding the sword with her right hand.

Speaking of the Prime 1 Hydra, I feel that statue is a better bang for the buck (even though it is $500 more) considering the larger 1/3 scale, the multiple swap outs and the insane detail.

But I tend to favor buying the screen based collectibles so I'm about to pull the trigger on the Queen for the semi Gal Gadot likeness (accurate face but thicker body) - i could pair these with my SSC 1:4 PF Keaton Batman and Reeves Superman statues.

It feels like poor design to me but hey

Just really limits the angles you can display her

Yea ...and you started with a pricey one at that. Forget testing the waters, just jump in. Haha ...welcome to the hobby.

That's the truth. I remember my first statue after only collecting 1/6, said it was going to be the only 1.. lol

Going into statue collecting from 1/6 as well. Started with tweeterhead catwoman, then Queen Studios Thanos & Joker 1/4. Planning to pick up this Wonder Woman once I have those paid off. Would have liked the shield and sword but didn't want to be strong armed into purchasing this right away. I still need to be careful in what I pick up because this is an expensive hobby and space is an issue.

The rabbit hole only gets deeper going forward. :lol

:slap:thud:

Yea ...and you started with a pricey one at that. Forget testing the waters, just jump in. Haha ...welcome to the hobby.

Thank you. I'm not sure if I should be looking forward to decimating my wallets with statues. :lol

That's the truth. I remember my first statue after only collecting 1/6, said it was going to be the only 1.. lol

That's what I am telling myself now. :rotfl

It's easy to lose the plot with this stuff.
Once that collector mentality kicks in, it becomes all about acquiring the next thing-and less about enjoying what you have.

Spec had one still available last time I looked- about a week ago. It was waitlisted for the longest time, so maybe someone cancelled there.

Back