Statue Queen Studios: DC Comics - Wonder Woman 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8J77gNB.jpg

This is going to be interesting. Can't wait to see the full piece.

Full reveal by end of next week apparently, am concerned it will look too good to pass up

Wtf so they actually have the likeness right to gal, plus it comes with a comic head? I'm in trouble lol

Wtf so they actually have the likeness right to gal, plus it comes with a comic head? I'm in trouble lol

[emoji23]

Yeah, I am in trouble too.

This statue was on my radar before but having the option for both sculpts (if true) might sway me to pull that trigger on getting this.

Queen Studios said:
WONDER WOMAN 1/4 SCALE STATUE
Pre-order Starts April 9th 2021 8:00pm GMT+8

----------------------------------------------------
STATUE INFORMATION
Material: Polystone
Size: 47cm (H) x 39cm (W) x 30cm (D)
Edition Size: TBD
Estimated Delivery Date: Q1 2022
ABOUT THE CHARACTER

She has the looks of Aphrodite, packs a punch harder than Hercules and has the smarts of Athena. The Princess of Themyscira fights for hope in a world ruled by men. Wonder Woman is one of DC?s classic superheroes. She is a feminist icon for children and adults alike. Diana, an emissary from Themyscira. Heads to ?Man?s world? to help destroy evil and try to create a reality where life can exist without war, hate or violence.
ABOUT THE SCULPT
As we celebrate 80 years of this incredible character, the Queen Studios team decided that it would be fitting to bring Wonder Woman to life in a quarter scale statue inspired by both DC Comics and the DCEU. For the 1/4 Wonder Woman statue, collectors can enjoy a dynamic statue with two head sculpts. The first a hyper real representation of Wonder Woman actress Gal Gadot. The Second with a head sculpt straight out of the comics.
BODY AND BASE
Our team have taken aspects from both the movie and the comics. The colours used, are taken from the classic comic. But the textures of Diana?s armour are from the movie. The princess is leaning on her right leg, stood on a toppled Greek column. She?s facing forward and preparing for an attack. Her lasso is spiralling around her body as if she is ready to capture her enemy.

Jc9a7nj.jpg

EcEFPlw.jpg

XDCtEKS.jpg

eqRvPNM.jpg

H1cpDg8.jpg

JEib2g4.jpg

r2lMuc1.jpg

YyT4TPb.jpg

vqsv9rt.jpg

YKTTmNs.jpg

VA5PzZf.jpg

05vyzuM.jpg

8XTG1j9.jpg

KrCdwNC.jpg

BfNnoJh.jpg

KtTMHOB.jpg

xeONOgw.jpg

7tSzaVb.jpg

PV7JqDh.jpg

muNdau6.jpg

BqMG8Eo.jpg

Or5XPHh.jpg

fGF3uMe.jpg

8zE0I9P.jpg

JjIXGwH.jpg

gjjImf3.jpg

deOSLGb.jpg

mSTyZGJ.jpg

PTUg7vc.jpg

h8xbSfE.jpg

z92Km0L.jpg

WckHRY1.jpg

OqdNOU4.jpg

AMNe1j2.jpg

fjlAIVi.jpg

UdGKaCB.jpg

K3hDpgU.jpg

I read it originally as two headsculpts included with deluxe. This confirms it. Looks amazing. Even comic version too. May order this.

Back