Statue Queen Studios: DC Comics - Wonder Woman 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering why they have her likeness on a "comic" version. I could totally see them having 2 portraits and putting hers in the deluxe/premium.

I was wondering why they have her likeness on a "comic" version. I could totally see them having 2 portraits and putting hers in the deluxe/premium.

yep, it's a possibility and would be awesome :pray:

Well, they've shown this now. Hair looks different, but face and arm position seem to be the same, so I don't dare open a new thread.

kUIXlVs.jpg

edqz2UJ.jpg

EBtfDK8.jpg

Freakin A! ...That's amazing!

Now I'll have to get this to go with my Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman and Margot Robbie Harley Quinn.

No doubt. Price has to be right. Can't be too crazy ....

I find the prices very reasonable on their reg pieces, but crazy for the exclusive/bonus parts

Which isn't so much of an issue as I would have been happy with the reg statues, ie both tom Holland spiderman, joker

Gadot portrait looks fantastic. I’m not sure how well it goes with the pose and lower body. Gal is leaner and doesn’t really pose in this manner. Still it’s a great idea to have the option of a comic or movie display. I’ve already POed the 1/3 JND so don’t know if I’d pick up another WW. Will have to see final product and pricing.

I love it as it's the face of gal but as a comic piece, I always saw ww as stronger looking and less lean

if labeling it a comic piece allows them not to pay the actress for the likeness, it's very unfair.

Back