Queen Studios Collectibles Wonder Woman bust Life Size

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For what it's worth, I just chatted with them and they said they're pretty close to selling out now after that sculpt update. Of course you'd probably expect them to say that. :D

I wonder why distributors can't reveal how many pieces they have left or how many pieces they got. Do they have to sign a NDA or something like that?

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

I wish they'd put up more updated photos already. As much as I'd hate to miss out on this, I'd still rather get a better idea of the overall final piece (and make sure the likeness works from more than just one or two angles) before committing to a giant, $3,000 purchase.

I wish they'd put up more updated photos already. As much as I'd hate to miss out on this, I'd still rather get a better idea of the overall final piece (and make sure the likeness works from more than just one or two angles) before committing to a giant, $3,000 purchase.

Buy now and regret later, :rotfl IMO the hardest angle to sculpt on a Gal Gadot headsculpt is the straight front angle. Most sculptors nail the side angle and lower view angle (except for HT that fails at every angle) so I don't think QS will screw this statue

Yeah I'm probably safe, but there's always the possibility there's some lens distortion going on, making the head look better and less wide than it was before.

Well QS seems to listen people's opinion and make changes if necessary

Yeah I'm probably safe, but there's always the possibility there's some lens distortion going on, making the head look better and less wide than it was before.

If it turns out different than they show you could always return it or have your deposit refunded. We should see more pics before you have to pay off the balance.

cocomonk22 said:
More pictures of the new design:

SAsdh82.jpg

GIqPvI8.jpg

DANXsn6.jpg

B5J8Hid.jpg

TqSFIrJ.jpg

QrSjwIH.jpg

hl2Lza0.jpg

xIAXd9v.jpg

rOKwh5I.jpg

GeyzKiN.jpg

Wow this looks absolutely phenomenal now. $3000 is still a freakin huge amount of money, but it does at least look a lot more worth the price. And I like that the hair seems a bit fuller now as well, and is not so flat on the sides.

Looks like they're making 500 of them, which seems like a lot but who knows how much faster they might sell out now after this update.

Wow this looks absolutely phenomenal now. $3000 is still a freakin huge amount of money, but it does at least look a lot more worth the price. And I like that the hair seems a bit fuller now as well, and is not so flat on the sides.

Looks like they're making 500 of them, which seems like a lot but who knows how much faster they might sell out now after this update.

Well, we saw how fast the 580 went from Infinity. I agree it is a big number, and considering they originally were thinking 100 that is a pretty large jump.

Man, it's like night and day. And I also like that they lowered the arms a bit so they're not blocking the face as much. And gave her a warmer skin tone, since she was looking a bit pale and sickly before.

9p5sRw2.jpg

Well I just took the plunge. The good news is they let me pay just $600 for the deposit, but bad news is I totally forgot to factor in the high CA sales tax. But oh well, at this rate what's an extra 240 bucks? :lol

Well I just took the plunge. The good news is they let me pay just $600 for the deposit, but bad news is I totally forgot to factor in the high CA sales tax. But oh well, at this rate what's an extra 240 bucks? :lol

I just took the plunge to, where did u order your one from man?

Back