Queen Studios Collectibles Wonder Woman bust Life Size

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just that Specfiction site. Was this offered somewhere else?

That's where I got mine to, how come they only asked u for $600 deposit?

There is another place called Glorious Toys enterprise, they are on Facebook, they look like their official US distributor for Queen's Studio.

That's where I got mine to, how come they only asked u for $600 deposit?

There is another place called Glorious Toys enterprise, they are on Facebook, they look like their official US distributor for Queen's Studio.
You can offer SpecFic a deal. I got $600 as well for the NRD. I'm glad I pre-ordered this statue [emoji16]

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

Well that's just great, I asked them about the offer and they said that's not applicable for preorders. :thud:
Which way did you ask? I did it through Facebook chat.. also I said the offer was on the NRD so the statue still cost $3.000 I just paid less on the NRD

Which way did you ask? I did it through Facebook chat.. also I said the offer was on the NRD so the statue still cost $3.000 I just paid less on the NRD

On their website, they have a chat window on there, yeah I know it still works out the same, but man I would rather have paid a lower NRD. So I take it you will be paying the remainder once the bust has been released?

On their website, they have a chat window on there, yeah I know it still works out the same, but man I would rather have paid a lower NRD. So I take it you will be paying the remainder once the bust has been released?
I took the 12 months Flex pay plan. $ 2.400+ is just too much to expend in one payment, [emoji38]

Ok thanks guys for clearing that up, yeah $2400 is a lot of money to expend in one payment but right now $167 a month is too much for me to pay atm. I might go on a payment plan later, if I feel I won't have the funds in time. This is my first ever bust, how about you guys?

Yup first and probably only bust for me. I'm not really much of a statue collector either, but Gadot's WW is so amazing I had to make an exception there as well.

Now I just need to find some kind of glass case for it. I'm not usually concerned about dust when it comes to my 1/6 figures or vehicles, but this is one thing that I probably would want to keep as clean as possible.

Yup first and probably only bust for me. I'm not really much of a statue collector either, but Gadot's WW is so amazing I had to make an exception there as well.

Yeah I am pretty much the same way, I never thought I would ever buy a bust, but this was too good to pass up, the likeness and realism is just breath taking.

Now I just need to find some kind of glass case for it. I'm not usually concerned about dust when it comes to my 1/6 figures or vehicles, but this is one thing that I probably would want to keep as clean as possible.

I am assuming u will, also looking at the Queen's Loki bust, I think you will really need to style the hair.

From facebook:

rljrq8.jpg

Purchased! So excited. Never been into busts ,but this one is different. Having the arms, the pose, the shield, i almost prefer this to a life size fully legged statue. I cant think of too many other busts i would have to het. Sometimes its nice to just buy it if its awesome on its own. Not feeling you have to buy all of the justice league.

Congrats, drjedisith! Hope it is as epic as the pictures look when you get it in hand. I personally don't collect busts but this one (and the Infinity one) look outstanding! Great Gal likenesses.

Congrats, drjedisith! Hope it is as epic as the pictures look when you get it in hand. I personally don't collect busts but this one (and the Infinity one) look outstanding! Great Gal likenesses.

Thanks! Yeah im really praying this comes out exactly like the pics show. A very sad day if it is not lol

Yeah that's my one concern as well, that after paying all this money they either make some last minute change to the sculpt or the likeness gets lost in the casting process somehow. Or that instead of the warmer skin tone of these latest pics, it ends up looking much more pale and waxy like the previous version.

Yeah that's my one concern as well, that after paying all this money they either make some last minute change to the sculpt or the likeness gets lost in the casting process somehow. Or that instead of the warmer skin tone of these latest pics, it ends up looking much more pale and waxy like the previous version.

Right there with you lol. Honestly if its that bad i will have to return it. Possibly getting ugly to get my money back. Lets hope that is NOT the case, and this ends up just like it is ;)

For those of you who are worried about how the product piece will turn out well Queen's Product Busts look just like their prototypes both the quality and head sculpt of their bust, that is why they cost so much. Queen have already proven that they can deliver, which I can't say the same for Infinity since this is the first time they have gone down the silicon bust route.

Back