Queen Studios Collectibles Wonder Woman bust Life Size

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not saying infinity is better but the pose looks better artistically. There are defo pluses and minuses to each

Conceptually I like the cross arm pose but it does somewhat obscure her best assets (her face and armor).

Queen has a 1:4 statue of WW that also blocks out her face with the preorder bonus shield and sword accessories.

Like you said, there are pros and cons to both statues. But it is great to see this hobby progress to such life-like collectibles that once only belonged in museum or attraction displays.

I have been tempted with these 1:1 busts since I already fell down the silicone statue rabbit hole after preordering several 1:3 JND DC statues.

Yeah I managed to resist the 1/4 scale, but it was hard to do!

I agree the quality of these is amazing, I think now is the ideal time to get on the 1/1 scale and jnd wagon as the prices will only go up in the future

Pic by ศิรการ ศรีอาจ.

f102gH8.jpg

should not be exposed to direct sunlight like that..
YOLO lol

I think some of the people who can afford these don't need to worry about extending its life by a couple years, pieces look better in the natural light anyway

Hahahah, I got the Infinity one and I keep it far away from direct sunlight!
That's very wise and recommended, I'd do the same if I had the cash for one of these. If I were a millionaire I wouldn't be as bothered though lol

That's very wise and recommended, I'd do the same if I had the cash for one of these. If I were a millionaire I wouldn't be as bothered though lol
Hahahaha.. If I were a millionaire I'd still be bothered, because even though I have a lot of money, I wouldn't have the heart to let a wonderful piece of art being treated carelessly.. 😅

Well I know this bust has been pretty much forgotten about by now, but I finally received mine today from Spec and it looks absolutely phenomenal in hand. Yeah the hair is still a bit redder than it should be, and the eyebrows could probably be a bit darker, but the likeness and overall presence just feel spot on to me and more than make up for any minor issues.

I was also worried that the face was looking a bit fat and wide in some reviews, but that doesn't come across in hand at all and it looks just as it did in the proto.

Now I just gotta find a place to display it...

20220719_185704_11.jpg
20220719_184506_11.jpg

20220719_1842181.jpg

Well I know this bust has been pretty much forgotten about by now, but I finally received mine today from Spec and it looks absolutely phenomenal in hand. Yeah the hair is still a bit redder than it should be, and the eyebrows could probably be a bit darker, but the likeness and overall presence just feel spot on to me and more than make up for any minor issues.

I was also worried that the face was looking a bit fat and wide in some reviews, but that doesn't come across in hand at all and it looks just as it did in the proto.

Now I just gotta find a place to display it...

View attachment 589379View attachment 589380

View attachment 589381
Stunning pics, congrats!

I finally was able to order one of these. Does anyone know of a place that sells display cases that would work with it?

Any other options? Looks like they're all 6-9 months out for one from what I can find.
That's normal for moducase, 6 months is very optimistic actually

Maybe you could get an acrylic case custom made?

The only thing I don't like about acrylic is that it's so easy to scratch compared with glass. Other than that, I prefer it due to weight, some are UV resistant etc, and you can drill into it for hinges

Back