Queen Studios Collectibles Wonder Woman bust Life Size

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do we mean full statues or busts? I'd be down for a full half scale at this quality

Do we mean full statues or busts? I'd be down for a full half scale at this quality

Full statues. Like this one.

Queen Studios Community said:
DC 1:2 SCALE STATUES COMING SOON...

We'd like to get your thoughts once again.

Queen Studios will release a full series of DC 1:2 Scale Statues starting with Aquaman, followed by Wonder Woman.

Who should be next? (From the DC EU)
1. Aquaman
2. Wonder Woman
3.?
4.?
5.?

Please let us know your thoughts in the comments ��

Thanks for the continued support �� Next week we will announce which Alita we will make.

Last edited:
Judging by how aquaman is shaping up, they may be a little more than P1 but we'll have to see. Looking forward to seeing ww

Wow, much better!

Queen Studios Community said:
We listen your suggestion and here the update pics of Wonder Woman bust. Still thinking to order it ? Send us a PM. The bust will be sold out soon.

YBl6G4V.jpg

Any other distributors in the US besides SpecFiction? Thinking about ordering, but full pay isn't really worth $90 and the $900 deposit is on the high side.

Wow, much better!

YBl6G4V.jpg

huge difference in the right direction.... Still I like the IS better..... but that one seems impossible to get.. what you guys think? I keep waiting in the waitlins fro SSC or jump in to this one?????? please heeeelp

huge difference in the right direction.... Still I like the IS better..... but that one seems impossible to get.. what you guys think? I keep waiting in the waitlins fro SSC or jump in to this one?????? please heeeelp

Sideshow received literally 5 of the Infinity Wonder Woman pieces. Good luck with that waitlist. If you really want a life size Gal Gadot bust get this one imho.

Also Infinity can suck a **** for their stupid worldwide release. COMPLETELY mismanaged. And no proven track record for delivering lifesize busts. Queen has at least delivered a few now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sideshow received literally 5 of the Infinity Wonder Woman pieces. Good luck with that waitlist. If you really want a life size Gal Gadot bust get this one imho.

Also Infinity can suck a **** for their stupid worldwide release. COMPLETELY mismanaged. And no proven track record for delivering lifesize busts. Queen has at least delivered a few now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh right I got panicked and pulled the trigger on this one, it looks good enough in the new photo. I don't want to miss this one too waiting for the IS. I suck at negotiations but I got the NRD go down from $900 to $600 :lol

I guess worst scenario, or "best" scenario I end up selling this one if I manage to get the IS one

Wow, such a difference from the front! I thought she looked great in profile view but they've completely changed the look for the better IMO

Wow, this looks about a thousand times better, and is suddenly a whole lot more tempting. I'm kind of wanting to cancel my Prime1 Ultimate WW now and get this one instead. Especially after seeing how bland and underwhelming their Training statue just came out...

Back