Queen Studios Collectibles Wonder Woman bust Life Size

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heads up for those interested:

Queen Studios Community said:
Wonder Woman Life Size bust will be only 100pcs Worldwide.
Is selling really fast so if you are interested hurry up, pre-order will close soon.

Heads up for those interested:

Wonder Woman Life Size bust will be only 100pcs Worldwide.
Is selling really fast so if you are interested hurry up, pre-order will close soon.

62227264_422229225295189_5039339695956295680_n.jpg

Just out of curiosity. Where are you ordering from?

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

From Facebook

QS Distribution - Glorious Toys Enterprise

[[ Edition Size Clarification ]]

Hi fans,
You might be informed Queen Studios Wonder Woman bust edition size is only 100 pcs. Hereby, we would like to announce that, Wonder woman bust edition size is still TBD (to be decided). However, it is definitely more than 100 pcs.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Once again, thank you for support and stay tuned for more refining updates in next few weeks!

Your feedback is very welcomed!

What's their reputation?

Very good.
My sole experience so far has been positive. That was back in 2013/14 and I don't recall hearing any one else voice a problem with Todd's service since. Only good WOM.

This and the Infinity Studio busts look great! At this stage I'd give it to Infinity Studios.

Them prices though! Makes the Hot Toys and Prime 1 look a bit toyish? I've always wanted an exact likeness to Gal but my wallet is having a panic attack and is hiding undercover

Posted an hour ago:

[[ Edition Size Clarification]]

As per subject, there are some posts that announced Queen Studios Hulk and Wonder woman bust are only limited to 100 pcs each.

Hereby, we would like to inform that, edition size for both products are not be finalized.

Please kindly help to share this post to other groups to avoid any misleading caused.

Stay tuned for more update and place your order as soonest to secure your piece if interested!

Thank you for support!

PzoCDkU.jpg

If they could just put the Infinity head on this torso, it would be an instant purchase for me. Since I'm not feeling the extreme pose on the other one at all.

:exactly:

Yeah' I love this pose and with the Full Shield like they showed last week in Shanghai,this would be the ultimate Wonder Woman Bust with the Infinity Head.

Yea, I have to agree. I'd give the edge to Infinity Studios, too.

But this bust looks great as well. Freakin awesome!

Back