Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy

Okay, I'm trying some more.

Let this be a message to QMX...

30071959032_3f323d5e88_o.png

:lol

It still doesn't like Scotty:

30101899141_841ee55843_o.png

But it can't fault McCoy as it got an even higher rating on this one:

30186472035_91a7c15e9f_o.png

Which is perfect since he's the next of the originals to be released.

Re: Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy

Dalek 1.JPG
Looks like I need my McCoy pretty damn urgently.

Aaron at Planet Action Figures says pictures will be revealed soon, and McCoy (plus Picard) will be in hand by Christmas. :)

Well that's my chrimbo prezzies sorted..... I can get family members to do the heavy lifting on these. Even if I don't get them till just after...

Just to be clear - McCoy and Picard are the next figures. It may be by December, but you know how production/shipping/fickle finger of fate can change plans.

If they want to get these out by Christmas, they should probably put them up for pre-order soon!

Last edited:

Santa Claus doesn't need pre-orders.

I assume that the rumblings of Bones making it out for Christmas came to nothing then......

Dunno about OUT, but Nanjin did tease in the other Trek thread that the good Dr. is coming soon. Though how soon is soon remains to be seen.

Soon is...soon. We're keeping solicitation times short. So it won't be solicited in December and ship NEXT December.

Soon is...soon. We're keeping solicitation times short. So it won't be solicited in December and ship NEXT December.

I much prefer the QMx way over the BCS way. I ordered items over a year ago. Good on QMx for learning after Mal. :clap

Was McCoy's exclusive item ever listed? I say it's his medic pouch

Was McCoy's exclusive item ever listed? I say it's his medic pouch

No, the medkit is standard with McCoy.

McCoy and/or Picard will be solicited very soon - but most likely won't impinge on your holiday budget.

Awesome.
I hope they've tweaked the sculpt a bit.

Such a Christmas tease, but dammit I still need to pick up Spock.

Back