Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy

With sideshow carrying the others I'm assuming this will go up fairly quickly there?

Re: Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy

This will round out my TOS triumvirate.

Same here.

I don't plan to slide down the slippery slope with this line. The Big 3 and I'm good to go. (OK, and the command chair...) :wink1:

Same here.

I don't plan to slide down the slippery slope with this line. The Big 3 and I'm good to go. (OK, and the command chair...) :wink1:

Same here! Dammit Jim. I'm a doctor, not a doll collector!

Same here! Dammit Jim. I'm a doctor, not a doll collector!

Same here. Just Bones. And Scotty. Chekov and Sulu when they're announced. Unless Uhura is released, then her too. No way I'm going deep on this license though.

Same here. Just Bones. And Scotty. Chekov and Sulu when they're announced. Unless Uhura is released, then her too. No way I'm going deep on this license though.

Who else in the original series would you expect them to make? You guys act like this is the SW franchise where you have hundreds of characters that are expected to be made. I want the Original and magnificent 7 ok, so let's stop crashing the party and pumping the brakes. After Bones, Uhura and Scotty would be my most anticipated. :wave

Who else in the original series would you expect them to make? You guys act like this is the SW franchise where you have hundreds of characters that are expected to be made. I want the Original and magnificent 7 ok, so let's stop crashing the party and pumping the brakes. After Bones, Uhura and Scotty would be my most anticipated. :wave
After Uhura we might also hope for Rand and Chapel I guess. Not sure how high demand would be.
I think there are people who want the Gorn and Khan and other iconic villains but I am not sure if I would go there either. But I am in for the whole crew and in every variant they want to throw at me.

We haven't even talked about dress uniforms, Kirk in ripped shirt and Kirk in green yet ;) Or, a personal favorite of mine, Kirk and Bones in this (custom by me)

And what about all the times where Kirk and Spock were dressed differently? 30er New York clothes? Chicago gangster suits? How big is your shelf?

And then I am going to start at all over with the older team in red movie uniforms of course. Oh boy.

So yeah, I think the next ten years are covered if people are willing. My poor purse!

Who else in the original series would you expect them to make?

Don't they have sarcasm in the US anymore? Pretty sure I saw some at Wal-Mart when I was down there earlier this month.

Don't they have sarcasm in the US anymore? Pretty sure I saw some at Wal-Mart when I was down there earlier this month.

I think there is plenty especially with the new President Elect about to take office, :rotfl:cuckoo::horror

I would also get a Gorn, Klingon, Romulan and a Nurse Chapel. Gene would be very happy with that latter choice.

"Mirror, Mirror" Spock would be difficult to pass up on.

A Christopher Pike in chair with beeping light would be another must-have! :lecture

(darn slippery slope...)

I'm in for McCoy and Scotty. Whether I get the other three main regulars depends on how the final Sulu sculpt turns out. Last I saw of it I was still far from sold, but if they nail that one as well then I'm pretty much on the hook for Chekov and Uhura, unless something goes dramatically wrong. At that point I'd grab Chapel and Rand as well, if they made them, but that seems a long way off, if ever.

I'd be very reticent to get into the villains side of things, but Kor, Khan and the Gorn would all be pretty hard to resist. and smaller scale things like Nomad, the parasite bat things from Operation: Annihilate, the Providers from Gamesters of Triskelion, and the poison spore plants from This Side of Paradise could make for some pretty cool exclusive extras, if they ever went down that path (as they appear to be doing with the Tribbles, unless they were display pieces only).

Regardless, my wallet is ready, bring on McCoy.

I'm in for the main 7 crew members. After that Khan, Kor, a Romulan, the Gorn, an Andorian.

No mugato?

How about trilain with a harpsichord, a 3 foot Adonis, kirk's Native American wife, a cloaked robot that obeys Landru, and the shapeshifting salt monster.

I'm glad we're getting the whole crew but I wouldn't be surprised if the line stopped shortly after. Other than Khan I can't think of many truly iconic characters. Maybe the Gorn. Like a few others I'm down for the main three and the command chair though.

The only way I'd be tempted to get the entire crew were if the sculpts were all as good as Kirk's. But unfortunately it's not looking like that will be the case (Spock was an easy exception to make because, well, it's Spock).

Dr. McCoy exclusive revealed...

muddswomenhd317.jpg

...and, yeah, I'm in for about a dozen.

Back