Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy

Who confirmed it? I haven't found anything on it. Though this was the exclusive I was hoping for.

Edit: Ah, the internet. lol I thought he was talking about the tunic. Shows how I much I was paying attention. rofl

Last edited:
Re: Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy

I figured there was some action missed in my picture with the millipedes. Or maybe Kirk has a nightmare after being back home ;)

Any official news on the McCoy figure release?

...Quasi-official news?

...Rumors?

...Watercooler rumblings?...

I check this forum and Nanjin's Facebook page daily hoping to see the good doctor is on his way. I have had the money to pay for him in my Paypal for months now and it's been temping to raid it but I haven't. Just hoping sales justify many more Trek offerings are in future, but I lived through the AA/DST years so I know not to get my hopes up

Any official news on the McCoy figure release?

...Quasi-official news?

...Rumors?

...Watercooler rumblings?...

I check this forum and Nanjin's Facebook page daily hoping to see the good doctor is on his way. I have had the money to pay for him in my Paypal for months now and it's been temping to raid it but I haven't. Just hoping sales justify many more Trek offerings are in future, but I lived through the AA/DST years so I know not to get my hopes up

Tuesday. Two days time. Pictures and preordering. The wait is almost over. . .

Oh yes! I'm already fully paid up for the Exclusive Version!! Woo-hoo!!

:clap:yess:

McCoy historic occasion.jpg

Tuesday. Two days time. Pictures and preordering. The wait is almost over. . .

Anyone have a rough idea what the time will be between pre orders going live and when Bones will ship? I'll need to move some finances around and sell off some stuff to be able to afford him. I was just wondering how long I'll have....

Anyone have a rough idea what the time will be between pre orders going live and when Bones will ship? I'll need to move some finances around and sell off some stuff to be able to afford him. I was just wondering how long I'll have....

Apparently, preordering starts around 7pm UK time.

Zero idea about shipping. Predictions are never accurate anyway. That's why they usually say Q1, Q2 etc.

QMx were very fast last time though.

Love Bones but I grew up with TNG. Give me Picard!

Between the Preorder and release is very very short. I will be hitting the "go live" button at 7pm UK time tomorrow as Anx10us has said. Pics, Exclusive Info and Shipping dates will be there. I will also be offering a "Triple Pack" at a discounted price for newcomers! Wait is almost over!

This is a deffo purchase. I don't know what the exclusive is but getting nonetheless...

Definitely will be getting this to round out the main three from ST. The only other one I may get would be a Scotty, as I think he'd be the fourth.

With the med kit coming standard I can only imagine the tunic being the exclusive. Which is what I'd want personally. I'd rather Bones look a little different from the others. Fingers crossed.

I would love to get the tunic, but given how fragile the braids are on the arms of his duty uniform I don't know if I would risk putting it on

Back