Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy

Any info on when this comes up for Po or release?

Re: Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy

I'm keeping an eye on their web site to get my order in as soon as it's available.

Sleep with one eye open.

The game is afoot.

Hope so, really hanging out for this one. McCoy's always been my favourite. :)

Hope so, really hanging out for this one. McCoy's always been my favourite. :)

Aaron at Planet Action Figures says pictures will be revealed soon, and McCoy (plus Picard) will be in hand by Christmas. :)

There goes my October action figure allocation. Gotta get him on pre-order! Based on this timelime does it look like the release schedule is two figures every 6 months, possibly with some accessories like the Captain's chair? That seems manageable.

Aaron at Planet Action Figures says pictures will be revealed soon, and McCoy (plus Picard) will be in hand by Christmas. :)

Great news, thanks for sharing. :)

Great news! Really looking forward to Bones and the rest of the crew.

Well, that's unfortunate... I have no free cash for this right now. :monkey2
Will try to sell something quick.

Well, that's unfortunate... I have no free cash for this right now. :monkey2
Will try to sell something quick.

:monkey2

I'm finding it's such a busy time now for good figures. So many things I want.

PICARD TOO??? I'm broke...

Yeah, funds are stretching low here, too, so I'll be playing wait and see on Picard, unless the pre-release pics really sell me.

QMX was not at NYCC? Would have loved to see McCoy again and maybe something new

Just to be clear - McCoy and Picard are the next figures. It may be by December, but you know how production/shipping/fickle finger of fate can change plans.

Any info on whether QMX will have a second look at the McCoy and Scotty sculpts?
Their features look a bit exaggerated, especially McCoy.

As long as they look like Kelley and Doohan I don't care about the exaggerated features.
The expression for Scotty's sculpt could be more cheerful tho.

Was playing with ClelebsLike.Me.

It seems to be hit or miss with Blitzway and Hot Toys, but it likes QMX (and Star Ace's Dracula which found at 98% to Lee!)

30185059265_aa7b1070be_o.png

29556096234_e01403dd58_o.png

29889512500_6eddfe8090_o.png

That's cool! Do you have the other results?

The only other one I saved was Star Ace's Dracula, and posted it in that thread.

I tried Scotty but it didn't recognize him at all. It's a bit of a gimmick as it couldn't recognize HT Dr. Strange Cumberbatch or Margot Robbie Harley Quinn.

Back